Kenan Thompson Wife gives Birth To Baby Girl

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by DonnyJ, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's a fly jump suit.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Agreed, and what's even more ridiculous is that this thread wasn't even created as a congratulations to the new parents or to celebrate the arrival of their new baby.

I'm happy for the couple, but I'm not going to waste my congrats in this bullshit thread.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i hope he has a prenup....with that being said....a lot of these dudes are just hating cause they cant pull the woman up the block so they hate the dude dating her.

no game just lame.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

mofos arent happy with thier lives so they shit on everyone else.

with the game the way it is out there i hope hes no victim. then again we dont know if he is gonna be an asshole so....

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah it is.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You act like digging doesn't have tiers. You could be making six figures and have a shit ton of women to choose from. Times are tough lol

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

1) She isn't half the "stunner" we're making her out to be. Pretty, yes, but jaw-dropping? Not hardly.

2) He's a genuinely funny guy. She could just be another artsy Brooklyn actress-writer type who enjoys wit and humor. She isn't going to go out there and take Carmelo from his wife or anything.]

IMO, either alternative is possible. There are 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier gold diggers, even down to women after a guy who has $50K if they have $noK. But, equally as possible is that she likes his moderately handsome, funny, chubby guy shtick and he makes her laugh and he thinks she's cute and funny and they actually like each other. I've had pretty and ugly girls who genuinely liked me and I've had pretty girls who just wanted to date me to network back when I was better connected professionally in the 90s, even though I was broke. I hope the relationship is real and I wish them luck and congratulate them on that gorgeous baby.

8. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I don't believe this is the case with every interracial relationship, this one is just a little suspect.

9. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

[​IMG]

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

You guys seriously think she would be with him if he didn't have the money and fame? LMAO. If regular Kenan crossed her path, she would go karate kid on his ass before he got hello out his mouth. That mofo would look just like his Tiger Woods persona.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

If he could provide a middle class life and make her laugh he probably could have her,if not her someone as pretty as her .I've seen it plenty of times.

12. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Coincidence or is The SNL King his idol? :prayer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Damn dude give their relationship some props. Every woman isn't a money hungry bitch.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

There they go with all those cups. Lol

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you know the game.....if they cant be successful.....hate those who are.

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Baby you didn't get the memo?? Attractive WW only like BM if they have:

A) Money
    B) Fame
    C) Both A and B

We couldn't possibly fall in love with a bm based on personality and attraction alone. All we care about is that meal ticket. :smt061

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the ones who are always complaining about women only date certain guys or whatever are usually the asexual mofos.

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Slipped on that one, my bad. Lol
    Is that why WW love me????!!! NOT!! Lol

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Adidas all the way!! Lifelong loyal! :cool:

"You just wrote my Bio!"
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah? Good!, now you can finally STFU and stop always defending that Kim Kartrashian isn't one!