Kenan Thompson Wife gives Birth To Baby Girl

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by DonnyJ, Jun 23, 2014.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

2. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

"Welcome to Goodburger home of the Goodburger, may I offer you a chocolate-vanilla swirl?"

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

After coming back from LA just last week I think for those who don't live in look obsessed areas like Cali they can't appreciate that hot women are literally everywhere so no she couldn't just find another rich guy. The competition is out of this world out there.

4. RicardoCooper

That's the whole premise of "Hot in Cleveland." Old hags in L.A., hot MILFs in Cleveland LOL

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts. Even though personality is lacking out there big time with the locals at least those who are ever searching for fame which seems to be everyone under 35

6. K

K Well-Known Member

It's all the silicon that's seeping into their brains.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Gotta be on the West side if you're in Cleveland.

8. RicardoCooper

I haven't been to Cleveland in a minute but when I was there, plenty of WW were open to brothas...in every way

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ever been to the Rican festival there? Plenty of hot women.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

:D:) Lololol! You have NO idea how much I love those sketches. That and Black Jeopardy.

11. RicardoCooper

Dayum! No I was there on a random weekend. A buddy of mine had tickets to the Cavs and we hooked up with some honeys he knew. Went to the strip club after (girls idea). LOL!