"Kill Her Goats" might be the most beautiful horror movie ever!!!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

There was a new horror movie last month that premiered on pay-per-view rental for Apple iTunes and Prime Video. The title is "Kill Her Goats" and people are just ripping it apart for exploiting Playboy Playmates in a horrible horror movie with little to mediocre plot.

I just thought the trailer looks good and the girls look great so since it is MA and just drink until my buzz kicks in as I watch some beautiful baddies bounce around since the killer is played by the legendary Kane Hoddder of "Friday the 13th" storied franchise.

"Kill Her Goats" ~ someone please post the trailer in this thread so we might discuss @daemonova @hunterkil @Tony Soprano

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Thank you @CAkicker . The movie is not John Carpenter's Halloween but it was not horrible and I have seen much worse and cheaply made horror movies on Netflix, Tubi and Prime Video too. I will reach out to the producers and writers of the movie to suggest they make a some improvements in the sequel like adding some entertaining elements like plot-integrated sex scenes for "Kill Her Goats II" and Netflix has proven with "Bridgerton" that interracial content is a cash cow. I rented it and will now purchase it for prosperity because those Playboy Playmates look sooo good!!