Killing Of The Lion

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Jul 31, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh my. Flame now has two brain cells in his head.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

You don't get it, right? You don't see the big picture, right?

There are people in the world with lack of empathy and people with empathy.
    You think, if someone cares for animals, he automatically cannot care for human beings. But that both belongs together, you don't see.

Do you still have family in Africa or do you even care about, whether you have family somewhere on that continent? I doubt , you care about no one else than yourself

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Aaw snap.

5. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Flame's head is actually crammed with brain cells. .......many narrow minds on this site could broaden their understanding if they gave more thought to what he writes. ....
    .................on the other hand,...TDK's remarks regarding this lions death are exceedingly shallow. ......

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

In regards to flame, his head is filled dead brain cells....

In regards to tdk....i agree with you.i cant believe he said that.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I see this shit all the time with conservative friends who have so much compassion for dogs being left in hot cars to the point they fill my fb feed with that news. Never hear a peep from these same people when a black, latino, or native American get killed by the cops.
    They will volunteer at an animal shelter but if you ask them to donate to a food drive or vote against people who cut good programs they are quick to claim those who are starving are a product of their own laziness.
    Family in Africa? Either you're mistaking me with someone else or you're really ignorant. Are you kidding me Christine? I have been to a shit ton of protests from Occupy Wall St. to the Treyvon Martin to Eric Garner. I raised money for those who didn't have water in Detroit last summer, donated money to one of the posters on here who was having a hard time. What have you done for anyone else lately?
    We don't have to agree but don't be disrespectful its completely uncalled for.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Aawww double snap

9. The Dark King

Really? Elaborate please

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Aaaww triple snap.

11. The Dark King

What can't you believe?

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Aaaw quadruple snap...oh wait.

To sit there and try to qualify what dude did. Come on man. Thats like trying to qualify a man getting a woman pregnant and not pay child support...oh wait again

13. The Dark King

Like I said in terms of dude hunting it comes across as hypocritical considering how we treat animals we eat and test on. Well like most things it will be forgotten by next week like it never happened and people will go back to eating meat that was horrifically slaughtered.

And never qualified not paying child support I said men should have a choice beyond sleeping with the woman and then waiting for her to make her demands. I'm a feminist I believe in equality, I don't believe in treating women like they're little kids.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

We are talking this.
    Also CD did speak on the other and she stated it well. People are just as upset over this as well as human abuse too.

Ill address the other part later

15. christine dubois

I can just say that if you don't care about others , others won't care about you!

Alone your respond Killing for fun is also a part of life other animals do it as well and I have a hard time feeling sorry for an animal that would have no problem killing me or a defenseless child just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. explains me , why your friends react as you've mentioned.

I've explained what's the topic and why it's important. You need not to agree, but you play harsh, rude. You do not really believe that I would support you in anything that is important for you after that remark. No matter, what I really think about the topic.

And btw, we try to help the people in Africa, either. That I tried to explain and Africans are not my people, not my family, not my personal problem.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

The major problem i have with hunting us the culture of it in that it primarily its viewed and conducted as a sport.

Also alot if animals are on the verge of extinction.

17. christine dubois

You know, hunting for fun is itself disgusting. These people travel thousands of miles, pay tenthousands or hundreds of thousands to a corrupt politician to kill, to feel the thrill of killing. Does anyone think they have a normal mind?

But, this is maybe heartbreaking (at least for me and millions of others), but there are several problems behind. The people in Africa have no chance. No money of that goes into economy. Hunters don't need hotels, streets, lodges... so no one gets a job.

Another question is, what happens to the bn of Dollars paid by US and Europeans for hunting?

The big audience helped to solve a few problems already. I.e. Zimbabwe suspended at least hunting. The first Lady is behind that marriages with girls under 18 yrs is no longer allowed. They open, because they know the whole world put spotlights on them.

Zambia banned hunting.

The petition with more than 1.2 mio signatures for banning trophies to US and EU. This will go through and will help that the most african countries have to ban hunting and to invest in ecotourism.

That happened due the last three days

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It wouldnt be much of a sport if the animals shot back
    Are there hypocrisies here? Yes.

19. The Dark King

What if they ate animal after?

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

If .

But they arent.

I have friends that are hunters and tgey eat what they kill.

Hunting is good for animal population control.

The problem i have with this dude is that for him its a big dick thing.

Also you have people who kill animals for making exotic clothes and unnecessary stuff like furniture and etc... (big dick thang). These animals are on the verge of extinction.

U do realize (if im not mistaken) we have a shortage if bees. Thats a serious problem. With that in mind when u rid animals the humans will soon gave a problem