Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

2. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

You would never have even imagined this back in the day. I catch those Cheers reruns at work on my break.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

How do you know that's her boyfriend? Where did you hear that?

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

5. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

if it's true, good for her - he looks way young... :yawinkle:

6. Kaname2000

Kaname2000 New Member

It's about damn time!! She's too hot to be alone!!! And I bet the brother appreciates them curves she keeps battlin too!!!

7. samwilson75

samwilson75 Active Member

Is it me, or does that guy look like Tone Loc?

8. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Curves?, no offense but she looks like a dinosaur, that brotha is a bottom-feeder for sure.

9. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Maybe not, she's rich and used to be famous, so who knows maybe he's after something else...

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

She's by no means 'the bottom'.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She's probably more fun on a date than many women half her age. Personally, I'd love her as a bff.

12. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Yeah umm that doesnt help with the stereotypes

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

hmmm

The Price is White:p
    [​IMG]

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I can't applaud this but I hope they keep doing them. It's just sad when you someone supporting the bs stereotype we try to fight but again I hope they keep doing them.

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

what stereotype is that? i bet you money that if kirstie alley gave you the time of day..you would be here in 5 minutes flat telling us about it...don't be such a hater...

16. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

She got it like that. Money and good looks can net an older woman a premium young un'. :D

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Wow, just wow.

18. The Dark King

First off I never brag about women I hook up with. And the stereotype is that a lot(not all cry baby police) of women are quick to hook up with a brotha long after her good years are used up. The stereotype a lot of black guys settle for older fatter ww when they wouldn't do that with women of other races. She definitely had it back in the day but she's very fat and old now and I don't understand why guy with options under 50 would mess with her so like I said before good for them it's not for me to understand.

19. The Dark King

Gotta agree with dude. With the purpose of fairness imagine homegirl was black

20. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

his dick likes what it likes :smt050 lol