Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. MYXER

MYXER New Member

I think that is sickening too, well at least until I become an old black man.:smt002

2. vaudeville

vaudeville New Member

Russell a little black ass Golum looking mofucka all up in them cakes.

3. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Repped

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hell flavor flav isnt fat, he is just nasty. there is your equal, dumbass.

then again kristie is not nasty. I will get with her all day every day. I will be pissed for any woman to get with flavor flav (his stage persona. dont know him as a person but its not helping him)

[​IMG]

6. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

From Kirstie herself:

No need to worry, she stays in her lane....

[YOUTUBE]mhHduYYMfn8[/YOUTUBE]

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

She's effin gorgeous here, I mean 60??! Holy shiz, I hope I can look that young and be that vivacious and playful at 60!

LOL @ "He's 20, uh no, I don't do 20 - I didn't do 20 when I WAS 20!" [​IMG]

Kirstie shittin on the foolish haters, lmao!!"

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL!

[youtube]7wUsbhzt_lI[/youtube]

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I'm so happy for her that she was able to lose the weight, cause I know how tough a battle it is, but I agree, she does look good. She's definitely killin' em!

Go girl!

10. The Dark King

I think its great when a 60 year old woman will give a bm a chance. Nothing like a woman in her twilight years :rolleyes:

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I hate that question. are you down with the swirl. you never ever heard robert deniro being asked that question or david bowie. but WW are always asked that question when they are dating a BM. its like what

12. The Dark King

full cosign. I missed that

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Well, I guess she should be put out to pasture and no man should find her attractive.

Not going to get into the bottom of the barrel bullshit with you....

Cause they're White men and how dare you ask such a question (sarcasm), cause White men can do anything and not get criticized for it.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, Monetl williams brought up the fact that its not IR when asians and other races are dating. Then that perked up my ears when I see white men who date BW being interviewed and they are as under the scope as WW when they are interviewed.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. no doubt. here is another thing people dont catch.

when a BW is dating a wm they arent really questioned like the BMWW.
    do they go thru hell like us....yes. but in the media they arent questioned in the interviews like WW

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You've never dated a WW, so how do you know what hell feels like? Is it simulated hate you feel?

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I didnt say i know how it feels. I read reports of the hate. I feel sorry for them because they should have to go thru that because if you love that person then go for what makes you happy.

love and happiness shouldnt be dictated, restrained or punished by someone else. as long as its not hurting someone else then cool.

also being a BM im living in hell. I just choose to have inner peace

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You said "us", hence why I said what I said.

Well, that's why we have this site, but hate runs rampant even here.

True about the last line.

19. The Dark King

Who said anything about bottom of the barell its just annoying when someone like her will only admit to wanting to date bm after she's far out of her prime could grandmother her 20 year old self. Its a little insulting sorry you can't see that kid.

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I put the older woman thing in with the bottom of the barrel classification.