Kylie Jenner & Tyga

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Young Herschel, Oct 22, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Vice city was my favorite....mainly because I LOVE 80s alternative like wang Chung, flock of seagulls, tears for fears, and whatever else vice city had on their stations

That...plus ray liotta and the obvious nod to scarface and carlitos way, where Sean penn plays that coked out, dirtbag lawyer

Only thing the game missed was Vercetti being asked 'hey, how'd you get that scar on your face?'

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I can't believe I never bought a console until my son wanted one, especially given how much I liked video games as a kid.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yakuza is my shit.

5. orejon4

Petty and Gfunk have me convinced. I'm going to look for Yakuza as well.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No worries man u were doing stuff like law school and other productive member of society shit

:p

As long as you game within spurts, there's nothing wrong with it

Once you start pissing entire days away, running ur Chicago bulls to the playoffs in nba2k15.....ur gunna have a problem lol

Explains why you loved japan so much :eek:

Junior crime boss status

With that said...I just rented sleeping dogs for ps4 from gamefly

Why didn't anyone tell me renting games was cheaper and better than paying full price :smt018

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yakuza members don't worry about getting caught. Like in the Mafia and other organized crime factions, it's a part of "the life."

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Vice city was fun. I loved shooting my way out of the mansion after getting the highest wanted level.

San Andreas was my favorite tho. It was fun killing the rival gangs and replacing them with your own crew in the open world.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm on the fence with gta5 for ps4...since I'm still looking at the disc for ps3

I only played a bit through it, so there's more content to discover and all...but still

I wish they had a 9.99 upgrade for current owners

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are ahead of me. I'm still playing gta 4 off and on. It will be a while before I get to gta 5 or ps4. Hell I just started playing call of duty 4 recently. lol

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Call of duty 4?

Shit i don't even know which one that is

I remember cod2, MW, MW2, black ops 1&2 and ghosts

Fuck it I'm lost lol

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LMAO :smt042 I can relate. At least there have been plenty of games with a good long running series to choose from. Then you have games like Yakuza that's already on part 3 or 4 and I have never heard of it till now. lol This is where the staff at game stop come in handy.

13. orejon4

I'll try to keep from losing my mind over this. Although I must say, Deus Ex is my shit.

True. True. They expect to end up in the morgue or in the pen.

14. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Yeah, it's called a felony

15. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

The only way to change a society is to make what is considered abnormal, normal.

16. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

You fellas got xbox ONE?

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ps4 :-o

I'll give you guys the exclusive edge with Halo mcc and forza

The latest racing games that were exclusives for ps4 are flops

18. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

To be honest, i could have a PS4 too, i pretty much play just battlefield. lol

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Basically

That's why I bought a wiiu instead of an xbox one

X1 and ps4 are identical game wise but with a wiiu, u have access to those nintendo brand games that we all grew up on

20. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

true