Leah McSweeney Says ‘SNL’ Star Michael Che Was a Jerk on a Dating App, Michael Claps Back With Recei

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Jan 12, 2017.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ha! Basically
    Says in the article he gave off the impression that he hated women, according to her.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Oh, I missed in the article where McSweeney said she thought Che hated women.
    LOL. SHe must have really gotten her feelings hurt.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  3. newandimproved

newandimproved New Member

I don't get the whole she's an entitled white woman take. Don't get me wrong, this stuff happens, as I learned very early in the interracial dating game. But in this case I think saying stuff like that only privileges white people even further. As if women (heck dudes too) of all races don't get butthurt sometimes in the dating game when someone rejects them. Add to it the fact that Che's text game was pretty masterful and is just the kind of aloof behavior that many women are drawn to, and McSweeney's response is pretty normal. When McSweeney said the thing about "you don't like white girls," most people heard entitlement and privilege, but I heard a pretty deep insecurity. If you don't have room in your imagination to see that many white women are just like any other kind of woman, and that in fact they too can feel a little insecure around attractive men regardless of race, you're really limiting yourself IMO.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

New article dropped today:

https://twitter.com/CurtisScoon/status/820808327038992386
    [​IMG]
    http://pagesix.com/2017/01/15/more-women-rip-michael-ches-dating-app-etiquette/

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

If he really is a dick, dude might need to take a look at himself. At the same time, how many of those women do the one word response to guys they aren't into but keep it going because they're "bored" or seek validation?

6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member