lets talk footbal: nfl edition 2014-15

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Jul 21, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's a daily requirement in my house! Luckily I have a ridiculously awesome bf who lets me have it whenever, wherever I want! :smt077 *sigh* But I digress :D

You know I got love for your boys...I was just trying to get a rise out of you ;)

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

A rise huh??? Lmfao. That requirement in your house would easily make that happen.

3. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

cowboys are exactly a .500 team for the past 15 years. definition of mediocre and probably isn't going to change anytime soon.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

And,,, your point is????

5. jaym15

jaym15 New Member

just like reminding cowboy fans when i can. theyre a non factor, non story, irrelevant :p

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Just a couple things to say about the upcoming season first and foremost I am sick and tired of Manzielmania already. Guy has not taken one damn pro snap and people seems like people are already acclaiming him the GREAT ONE. The NFL Network's training camp live has basically become Johnny TV, 9 hours of coverage and I swear at least half of that is spent looking at Browns camp and talking about Johnny Football. I personally am not drinking the Johnny Kool-Aid like it seems so many other people have. I remember what he did when he went against defenses that could actually rush the passer and cover two things the overhyped Alabama defense has not been able to do for a couple of years now.

Oh and the NYJ please shut the hell up now, they are already talking. Dee Millner "I'm the best corner in the league." Yeah I know you wanna come off as confident but dont you think you should have a bit of humility especially when you are going to be seeing murder's row of WR in the first 7 weeks of the season.

A couple of NFC bold predictions

The Seahawks will fail to make the playoffs. Reasoning well the division is the most brutal in the league. 3 teams with 10+ wins plus the team that was in the cellar was not bad. They lost alot of veterans pieces to free agency and your star grumbling about money is never a good thing. Plus they dont have the same fire and chip they had last year.

The Eagles will not be as good as everyone expects. Nick Foles will come back down to earth and teams will figure him out. The loss of Jackson will hurt because there is no deep threat anymore unless you think Maclin off of a torn ACL is the answer. They really did nothing to address the defense. Out scoring people in the NFL doesn't really work at the end of the day you gotta stop somebody. They may win the division but that is just because it is the most mediocre of the NFC's divisions.

The Bears will win the NFC North this season. If Cutler doesnt screw it up the Bears could have the best offense in the NFL with Forte in the back field, and Jefferies/Marshall on the outside and a safety blanket in Bennett not to mention the fact that the OLine could be better than last year. I think they did enough on D to be respectable and with their offense respectable is good enough. It will be close but Detroit new head coach who I think will actually be great there but still new coach new offense. Plus you dont know how Suh will be reacting because he did not get his extension. The Packers while they have Aaron Rodgers (and their success depends largely on him staying healthy) they also have the worst offensive line in the division. Rodgers was sacked 21 times in 9 games last season.

NFC south bold prediction is not about who gonna win the division that is gonna be the saints hands down (barring something happening to Drew Brees). Its the team that comes in second. I just gotta hunch it will be TB, they wont make the playoffs but I think they will be challenging for a spot in the last few weeks of the season. I dont want to sleep on Carolina the D is gonna be great yet again, but Cam has nobody to throw the ball to. Atl well yeah White/Jones are probably the best duo in the NFL when healthy, matthews addition to the line helps but he is a rookie. They lose Gonzalez and Jackson seems to never be healthy.

7. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Anyonegoing to watch the Giants/Bills game tonight?

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Got my Bills shirt on ready to cheer on my mans team! Even as die hard black and silver as I am...better believe I'll sport the Bills gear for my guy :smt060

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

did you guys watch the hall of fame presentation?

10. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^i did!! Loved it. Great class being inducted this year. That was cool what Andre Reed did for Jim Kelly.....

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah....it was cool