Letterman and Palin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by z, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She finally accepted mostly since it would had festered if she hadn't. For the hard left, hit very hard to make a right winger like Cheney,O'Reilly,and their ilk apologize. I mean like super hero hard with no mercy.

2. z

z Well-Known Member

She is a MILF. Would love to make her see Russia from her Kitchen table.

3. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Why would you hope not? Since when have you become a GOP cheerleader? As a leftist I would think that you would love to see her in politics so that you could win elections. Thanks for proving my point.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I don't care for Palin as a politician but she's sexy and so is Bristol.

5. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

Interesting, during her campaigning for vice-president no one asked her the HARD QUESTIONS that really matter but then again the McCain camp gave her limited access to the media.

Such as is she for or against interracial marriage or dating? If she is against it would you still think she was a MILF?

Who knows if she would of supported sites like whitewomenblackmen.com

6. raocha

raocha Active Member

:smt017

I thought that given the tenor of my entire post and the context of that statement, it was pretty clear that by "I hope not" I meant that I hope that her political career on the national level is not over. Yeah, I want Limbaugh and the rest of demagogues in the party to keep propping up cheap gimmicks like Palin and Joe the plumber because it's just digging a deeper hole for the GOP.

BTW I'm still waiting on an explanation of how Palin inspires fear in the bellies of Liberals. The Liberals I know aren't afraid of her at all and view this meme as nothing more than an idiotic talking point that's continually regurgitated by Conservatives who are in denial about Palin's lack of intellect and dearth of knowledge regarding even the basic tenets of governance being the reason for the harsh criticism that she received during the Presidential campaign last year.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  7. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

This is really rather silly. Do you think this question is on the list of any journalist who interviewed anyone running for POTUS or VPOTUS? Should Joe Biden have been asked this question? Obama?

Also, how does that affect whether she is a MILF or not?

8. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

You thought wrong. The only thing that is clear given the tenor of your posts is that you, like most leftists, have an irrational level of hate and vitriol for this woman.

9. raocha

raocha Active Member

No, "hate" and "vitriol" was what we all saw directed at Obama by the GOP's base when Palin did her rabble rousing on the campaign trail last year. I can't speak for any other leftists, but I don't really have that much emotion invested in her.

I'd also like to point out that I haven't retracted my request for your input on the qualities that Sarah Palin possesses which supposedly engender so much fear and undridled anger on the part of the people on the other side of the political spectrum. What are they? :confused:

10. raocha

raocha Active Member

Here's a funny aside related to this topic. Anyone remember this nut?

[youtube]KACQuZVAE3s[/youtube]

Well, here she is in support of Palin at a "Fire Letterman" rally.

[youtube]wukFKfd6_xw[/youtube]

11. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

The answer to your question can be found within your own ridiculous posts. You can't criticize Palin or Bush on the issues so you resort to thoughtless name-calling.

How can you credibly call Bush a blank slate? It is obvious that you disagree with him, but he had clearly defined policies on defense, economics, abortion, law-enforcement, environment, trade, taxes, etc.

It requires little thought to launch personal attacks, especially unoriginal ones like you always do. In fact, it reveals that you have no idea how to defend the policies that you support.

12. raocha

raocha Active Member

Fair enough. You think that Bush was a thoughtful and erudite politician who was largely responsible for the specifics of his administration's policies and that Palin has the capacity to direct policy at the highest level of government and engage in international diplomacy on the part of the United States. I find both notions to be farcical and consider my characterizations of Bush and Palin to be blunt assessments of reality rather than juvenile name calling.

We clearly have radically different perceptions of the World, so continuing this exchange is pointless.

13. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

It is not pointless to have discussions with those with whom you disagree. In fact, it can be enlightening and challenging. Unfortunately all you have had to offer on this thread is personal attacks of those who see things differently than you.

14. raocha

raocha Active Member

Pointing out Palin's lack of intellect and inability to lead isn't a personal attack. It's recitation of the truth. Frankly, I find it quite amusing that you've chosen to indulge this woman's victim mentality rather than accede to my simple requests for proof of her allegedly ferocious political acumen. Even if your defense of Palin as a politician is lost on me, it might actually help to enlighten some of the other posters here.

15. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

I don't think I am making too much of an assumption to say that any interested party can google Governor Palin and quickly see what she has accomplished.

Serious voters evaluated the credentials of all four candidates at the top of the ticket long ago. Didn't you? If you haven't then you are just piling on some liberal bandwagon in total ignorance of the facts.

16. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Well the fact is, Barack Obama won the election and Bush doctrine was repudiated in an electoral mandate. Case closed.

The fact is, Mrs. Palin's interview with Katie Couric told me all I needed to know about her.

And Sir Nose, your evasion of Raocha's simple questions about Palin's qualifications are par for the course for conservatives. If the conversation strays too far off the basic talking points, you resort to obfuscation. If Palin's so great you shouldn't have that hard a time checking off the positives. Which tells me even you don't believe your own arguments.

17. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Her qualifications are obvious and a matter of public record and I am not interested in reciting her resume for someone either too lazy to do research or playing dumb. I am sure raocha is well aware of her qualifications.

At least you acknowledge the existence of the Bush Doctrine. According to raocha he did not set any policy during his two elected terms.

18. amanda 7527

amanda 7527 New Member

What cave do you dwell in? The have not stopped bashing her personally or her family. Open your ears.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

How is this even an argument or a debate?:smt102

20. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member