lindsay boehner dominic lakhan

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TERRASTAR18, Apr 24, 2013.

1. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

you're beautiful so i forgive you.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

As long as Tan Man is powerful in Congress,homeboy should be very careful.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you! I actually felt really bad that I apparently been dissing your headgear, :smt085
    I'll make it up to you!
    But I would prefer seeing the locs flowing freeeeeeeeeeeee:freehug:

4. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

i like to let it blow in the wind sometimes.:)

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not sure why everyone is so gleeful...from day one he's been heavily labeled all over the press as a 'BM and/or Jamaican Pot-head with a criminal record'. That's horrible. Son-in-law or not, it doesn't play out well in process. The mocking merely perpetuates the stupidly common WWBM stereotype...aka the revenge of the goody-girl white princess in order to piss her daddy off goes out and finds a crappy BM to flout in his face.

I'm sure he has feelings as does she and to see it used as a political and IR mock is sad to me.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt023

Yeyyyyyy!

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

First of all pot is legal in some states so cut the bullshit

It should be legal and the fact that it's illegal in other states is as archaic as anti interracial laws

Secondly even with a criminal record who are we to judge

If he was white or Asian with some legal issues no one would care

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow that went over your headless.

Tell that to America when ALL the headlines have lead with that.

And why are they leading with that header your missing head might ask?

Because the far LEFT want to stick it to Boehner at the fucking expense of this poor man caught up in their utter BS. For God's sake, why I always gotta break shit down for you. :smt105

9. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:smt081

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

very well said. I agree.

he is still one ugly motherfucker

11. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Freddy concurs.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone here mocking them is trying to perpetuate the stereotype itself. Every educated, decent, hardworking forum member here who is not a convicted felon is a walking counter to that stereotype. But it is in fact, ironic, that a man who plays a central role in many anti-worker, anti-drug, anti-minority, anti-poor policies ends up with precisely the type of individual he arguably most detests.

I'd laugh just as hard if he was an anti-Semite and his daughter married a rabbi. It's more a commentary on his views than an attempt at validated a negative stereotype.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Trust me, I understand where the glee here derives from. However, I was not suggesting the forum members were mocking, nor even perpetuating it - naturally those here know better.

Again, my sadness at this apparent National News emanates from the continued MEDIA/America perceptions of WWBM relationships as a negative one (you never see this scenario perpetuated with BWWM, whom might I add, are granted a media pass of class to theirs). This one in particular has a sinister tone to it.

As I also mentioned later, he is merely a political pawn in all this since the reality is, it was one small misdemeanor weed charge. Hardly someone Boehner would consider unacceptable for his daughter because of. But if we were to suck in all the exaggerated chatter, this man is the “worst BM eva, omg ha ha, ha, suffer Boehner!”

Really? Is he really? Calm down folks. (ie America’s Left)

*BTW, your analogy of a rabbi is actually counter to that of a convicted drug felon , ie: a rabbi is not a negative. Again, it’s the mass media marketing of this man in the most negative light possible that is at issue here. The Left in its zeal to spite this man has inadvertently cut it own nose.

It would have been much more conducive if the LEFT et al touted and highlighted that Boehner’ daughter picked a good man, who is of faith (Rastafarian) who obviously loves her, further proving that color should not and does not matter when it comes to love and life.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I wasn't implying that a rabbi is a negative. Far from it. But to an anti-Semite it would be the end of the world. The point isn't the intrinsic value of the person that the daughter is dating, it's rather the perception that the father has of someone who doesn't meet his standard for an acceptable mate for his daughter.