Lindsay Czarniak and Craig Melvin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Mighty Quinn, Aug 2, 2011.

1. FCA1975

FCA1975 New Member

[​IMG]

Not really into them, but that's a good looking blond gal IMO.

2. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

3. Senna852

Senna852 New Member

Beautiful !

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt023

Beautiful couple indeed, best of luck to them on life's journey.

5. tropolis

tropolis Member

why does every thread like this turn into a white guys have to be jealous that she went with a black guy.

this is 2011, most people could care less.

yea, a few wont like it, but not a big enough number to think about it twice.

i come to this forum to get away from race, only to come to the realization that this forum is more racialized then most forums.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

7. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

because like it or not alot of wm love to whine and cry over stuff like this, anytime a ww is married or dates a bm you will get wm grizzling about, making videos about it it look what happend with miss ireland, fuck ive even had wm over the years throwing tantrums when i used to be on faceparty and face pic, and recently on facebook just for liking bm

yep its 2011 and ww and bm still cant do right in anyones eyes, i wish most people didnt care less but i see alot of people still caring and going out there way to show their hate

8. tropolis

tropolis Member

it seems like a lot of people because they are posting directly at you and trolling.

most people could care less. almost 90 percent of americans approve of interracial dating. that 10 percent that dont like it will search out people like you and attack you.

then because everyone is attacking you, you assume most people are against black white dating. the truth is 90 percent dont care who you date, its the small minority that is making you look at this the wrong way.

9. Really? 90% of the country supports IR dating? Mississippi recently had a poll where 46% of the state is against IR marriage. Link here: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/04/08/46-percent-of-mississippi-republicans-want-interracial-marriage/

So lets not pretend we live in some interracial utopia. I'm pretty sure i can't bring my white girlfriend to West Texas. How about you?

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Agreed, you are correct.

Agreed, you can't bring your girlfriend in that area.

Anyways, congratulations to you that you've actually got one.

11. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Check out some of the commentary from the site! It's inspiring to read, since we all know the DMV (DC/MD/VA) area is more liberal and tolerant of interracial relationships.

12. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

13. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

it irritates the fuck out of me when people do that, id also like to see that poll done in other parts of the usa aswell, would be interesting

14. Bazz

Bazz New Member

I had seen her recently on ESPN and wondered when they had hired her. She's a sweet looking white girl. I love her legs in that stadium picture.

As for white guys being pissed about this well a great deal of them wouldn't want to lose a gorgeous woman like that but it's happening all the time now. There are a lot of white women, all types of looks, that are dating black men because that's the type of man they are attracted too. We're just going to have to get used to losing much more often that's all.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Those legs are top shelf! :smt101

[​IMG]

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Bet you want a hit of that, don't you!!!

:smt030

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Either she's the focal point of conversation in the announcements or these guys completely forgot about the football game on the field.

19. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

More pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. fexo

fexo Member

LOL.. don't it always appear that way?