Living on Bitcoin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by The Dark King, Feb 21, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...how about amway

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt043

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not mad at all just don't get the responses

4. The Dark King

The last thread I created Jaisee asked me to do so and I ain't soliciting a thing sweetheart but keep on stirring that shit lol

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

we are saying ...."we dont trust it"

6. The Dark King

Ok

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Gotdamn Jehovah's witnesses

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

i was thinking more of hustleman

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Gimme one of those authentic Gucci watches

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Hilarious lol
    and indeed we did have a bitcoin thread already. The same notions were thrown.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I find bitcoin interesting put I just don't throughly understand it so I steer clear.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I actually have some interest in it but have no idea where I can get reliable info free of bias. I think, if done right, it would set the banking industry on its ear. So, I'm weary of "officials" speaking against it. On the other hand, I don't trust that I'll get all the info I need to make sound decisions from those who are ready to chuck regular money aside totally in favor of any crypto currency at this stage of the game.

But, let's be honest here. We are moving farther and farther away from paper currency at an alarming pace. Having something like Bitcoin, that theoretically would be more immune from underhanded manipulation ( which happens more than you might think) could only be a good thing for the common man.

The smart bet is to stay informed by unbiased sources and dip one's toe in with funds that you won't miss if it falls apart. That money a person spent on some shoes or that new instantly depreciated gadget could maybe be put to better use exploring these vast new frontiers afforded to us by this new digital age.

Between concepts like this and the legalization of recreational marijuana, there are about to be a whole set of millionaires and billionaires created damn near out of nowhere. In this rapidly evolving digital and social landscape, dismissing anything out of hand is the quickest way to insure that you won't be one of them.

14. The Dark King

If you're interested in trying it out let me know. I know the info can sound a little iffy especially with some of the evangelical cryptocurrency types but you are right we are fastly moving towards a more digital currency lifestyle. Why not educate yourself?
    I suggest checking out some reddit threads and personally I advise people to check out less intimidating cryptos like dogecoin. I'm even willing to give you some as a tip so you can play around with it and see how you like it.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously I hate using paper money

All that counting and carrying wads of cash in the ghetto

16. The Dark King

Soon dudes in the hood will turn in those gats for computers. It's gonna be the new wild west out here lol

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

;)

18. The Dark King

Keep stirring lol

What do you do for a living Ches?

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I earn money honestly. :D

20. The Dark King