Living on Bitcoin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by The Dark King, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How many bitcoins do you own, TDK?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't disclose that kind of information publicly it's like asking how much a person has saved in the bank. But to keep it simple I have a vested interest.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Figures. If you said just one l'd trust you more, but the fact that you wont even disclose one tells me you own none. Its like selling Amway but using none of the products.

So now..why dont you own any though, if you want others to?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

To be frank, the analogies used...mail vs email, payphones vs cell phones, buggy vs car...are moot. Because we already have e-currency in todays cc transactions. We have essentially been off paper money for decades. Bitcoin is not much different than virtual money already 'in circulation' for decades.

Also....
    Meet The 'Bitcoin Millionaire' Arrested For Allegedly Helping Silk Road Launder $1 Million

http://www.businessinsider.com/charlie-shrem-arrested-bitcoin-ceo-2014-1

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Ok, change it to uprightly.

7. The Dark King

Why do you do that Bliss? Why do you try to twist shit. Where did I say I own none? I said I wasn't going to disclose how much I had very much like if someone was to ask you how much you make or how much you have in your bank account. If you really wanted to know if I USED it that's what you would have asked but that's not what you wanted to know.

Bitcoin is actually safer than cc. There's no charge backs it's far less likely for it to be stolen and one of the best features is you don't have to share personal information every time you use it.
    As far as the silk road thing is concerned do I really need to tell you fraud exists no matter what medium you use? Do I need to post the ever increasing fraud used with traditional fiat money and credit/debit cards?

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

So, because Goldman Saks(sp) did a bunch of shady shit, that means we should not use the U.S. dollar? 'Cause, by posting this article in relation to this discussion, that's the logic you're using.

Hell, if anything, it supports the argument that Bitcoins are secure. No one, with any sense, let alone someone with millions of dollars at their command would launder their cash through something that isn't secure. They may be criminals, but they are still smart buisness men.
    I may take you up on it and that $5 Bitcoin offer to post that throw back track from the other thread. I'm still searching! ...lol

9. The Dark King

Damn I wish I could rep you fam. You seem to be one of few who really gets it. Do you have a background in tech or finance?

Lol if you find it just let me know and you should look up how to set up a digital wallet. I'd send you some links but I don't want you thinking I'm selling Amway lol

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lmfao. Criminals so smart, they got caught.
    Goldman sachs. Any fool knowing what they know, and still willing to to business with them is ..well, a fool. ;)

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not have to share personal info? Paypal already does the same thing.
    Bitcoin has no protection or insurance. If my coins are stolen, lm sol .You aren't going to reimburse me, now are you.

I still say you own none.

12. The Dark King

Paypal also charges outrageous transaction fees and you still have to give to your personal information to paypal which can be hacked and stolen,

Lmao you can say whatever you like it doesn't make it fact. Dude no one is begging you to participate you are free... in fact I insist that you don't participate because you add nothing to the conversation. Just your usual disruptive bs because I'm the one in the conversation,

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Paypal doesnt disclose the transactions identities. Outragrous fees? Huh? What crock. Charges who? Users surely dont get charged them.
    Neither do merchants. Quite reasonable, in fact.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/merchant-fees

14. The Dark King

Hold on so your saying PayPal charges nothing?

There's a 3.4% fee with bitcoin it's less than a penny and the company has your information. And from what we've been seeing they are incapable of keeping information safe.

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Are you or are you not selling bitcoin? At this point I think full discloser is in order...you are using this website to solicit buyers? You said the company you work for owns bitcoin...so what exactly do you do for them

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No kid...they don't charge "OUTRAGEOUS FEES"
    That's why l provided you the merchant link.

Seriously, you tout bitcoin like its this revolutionary money transact when its just piggybacking on virtual currency, without the protection.

You haven't told us why we should invest other than its cheaper, or to just to gtfo if we aren't sold.. Oh and that what tea you have told us is 'very expensive advice" otherwise. Hmmm. I should charge you.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sounds like he is a trader. I'll say it again, no way he owms coins. If he did, he wouldn't be peddling his wares here.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

"Dude you speak with such authority on a topic I doubt you've spent much time with." TDK

19. The Dark King

Full disclosure for what? I'm not asking any of you to be clients am I? Who am I soliciting? I'm just sharing my passion with those who might be interested nothing more nothing less.
    I trade cryptocurrencies very similar to futures and options trading as well as forex trading.
    Are you familiar with forex trading?

20. The Dark King

I have stressed multiple times why I like bitcoin and cryptocurency in general is less friction when doing transaction meaning less fees and time to transfer money peer to peer.
    I also like the privacy aspect of it.
    Most importantly, which I rarely mention because its very complicated, is th mining aspect of it. It's a network where simply having a computer that can solve complicated math problems can yield revenue.
    It's like virtually mining for gold where you don't do the mining with a pick axe your computer does it.