Living on Bitcoin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by The Dark King, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No one, and I mean NO ONE, is gonna teach you to drive with all the shit-talking you do.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Happens far less than you think fam, but then again I know nothing about Philly.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

which is why I'm paying for driving school, lol

I'll pay you to take my harassment

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know......most people in my circles never had unlawful police interactions and love driving....but you know...herd mentality sets in

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Harrasment as in when the cops harrass you, or dealing with your smartass mouf while you learn the wheel.

Anyhoo..this is gonna be you on 76...

[​IMG]

6. z

z Well-Known Member

You raising a rabbit, walking around with imported chihuahuas in Phily project like you're a trust fund baby but you can't drive, lol
    What kind of countrified nucca r u? For the all the shits u talk one would think you got some muscle car to jump into and vroom out of the hood if shits goes down. Damn. Priorities brother, priorities, lol

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol cuz u know I'm bugging out about 76 or 95

I was on Roosevelt blvd before and almost side swiped someone when driving with a cousin

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt043 *dying*

Listen to me... do not ever drive 95. You will not survive. Trust me. 20 yrs driving...it terrifies me!
    76, is a breeze. You will coast. Get yer license, listen to z. ;)

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My dog's name was scooter

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Thanks for the fucking words of encouragement, lol

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/failed-bitcoin-exchange-chief-karpeles-arrested-japan-071333424--finance.html

OKYO (AP) — The head of the failed Japan-based bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox was arrested in Tokyo on Saturday on suspicion of inflating his cash account by $1 million, authorities said.

Mark Karpeles, 30, is suspected of accessing the exchange's computer system in February 2013 and inflating his account, Japanese police said. If found guilty, the France-born Karpeles could face up to five years in prison, or a fine of up to 500,000 yen ($4,000)........
    Mt. Gox went offline early last year. Karpeles said then that tens of thousands of bitcoins worth several hundred million dollars were unaccounted for, and suggested they were stolen by hacking..........The relationship between the lost bitcoins and the inflated account was not immediately clear.
    ..........The Mt. Gox debacle served to highlight the perils of bitcoin transactions. Bitcoins are not regulated by central banks or other financial authorities. Bitcoin proponents have long said Mt. Gox is just an exception.........

12. The Dark King

It's a huge exception compare that incident to the billions lost through banking last year. Theft happens sometimes

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It goes back to what i said. Include wallstreet

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I would not be surprised of organized crime with their massive cash flow could transfer their wealth in bitcoin.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Per cnn it has its roots in the criminal world

16. The Dark King

That is absolutely false. Bitcoin does not have its roots in the criminal world. It was created after the 08 crash to encourage decentralization of money. It's purpose is to give an alternative to the inevitable fall of the traditional banking system that lets a handful of people manipulate the lives of the many.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Uuhh huh

Side eye

18. The Dark King

What side eye that's fact. Where are you getting your information from?

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I told you.....cnn

20. The Dark King

If you're going to say that post a link fam