Lucie, new member here

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by LucyParis, Apr 4, 2022.

1. LucyParis

LucyParis New Member

Hello everyone, I am new here and I don' t really know where to start.
    I found this website when looking for dating sites and I found it interesting. So I thought.. Why not !

I am 34 and I have been divorced for 2 years, and I start to feel that I need to start rebuilding my life, meet some people and have a bit of fun.

I currently live in New Orleans and I work as a secretary for a big US manufacturing company, I love my job and I have really cool colleagues.

I am not sure what I am looking for here, let' s say I' m just curious and not hoping for anything, but we will see ! Maybe I' ll get lucky !

I love to hike and read, when not at home or working I am outside walking or skiing. I love nature and finding someone who likes it too is important for me.

Why this website and black guys ? I have had some hookups with blacks guys while at the uni and I remember having a lot of fun. So maybe I' m made for an interracial relationship !
    Also, I don' t have kids. It' s kinda late for me but I'd love to get some hopefully !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site

3. Xyphorr

Xyphorr Well-Known Member

Welcome Lucie. Hope you have fun on this site.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Hello, Lucie. It's great to have you here.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Hello Lucie and welcome to the site. We interact here a lot on the forums. Nice entertainment and online engaging with some good fun, relaxing and informative topics. And you are very right some of us ARE just made for Interracial Relationships. lol.

DarkCurry

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

8. DMlaidback

DMlaidback New Member

Welcome L. I am certain you are here for a reason and that reason may have something to do with what can work for you. This world is crowded yet lonely at times and what makes it hopeful is when we are connected to someone that gives to us what we need the most. Love and attention with no regard to our physical features and past mistakes etc. Typically, Black men have seen and experienced enough things in life that has taught us to be open and accepting. It is also a principal we are truly raised with. Not every case but most.

There is a comfort here and we have your back.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hey Lucie, welcome!

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Hi Lucie! Welcome... glad to have you here and hope it's an enjoyable experience.

11. Pete02

Pete02 New Member

Cheers!!

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Welcome Lucy :) aw it’s not late for you to be having kids, early-mid 30’s is a good age, you’re still young enough to get the team started lol. I have colleagues in their late 30’s early 40’s having kids lol. I wish I’d met someone decent and could have at least had two or three bi racial babies. My fingers are crossed for you that you’ll find a real one x

13. Xyphorr

Xyphorr Well-Known Member

Welcome Lucie. Hope you find what you're looking for.

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Cap!

I was ready to settle down but you weren't ready to stop having fun :p

15. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I refused to be your side piece Johnny boy! That’s not my ideal situation I’m too womanly to be sharing sausage.

16. jen14

jen14 Active Member

Welcome to the site!

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. Thanks for joining. I hope the advice from the members of this site help in finding a ir relationship.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Did you find any thread or conversation that you found interesting?

19. Kabir

Kabir New Member

Hello

20. Yolam

Yolam New Member

Hello lucie! I welcome you to this site