Lucie, new member here

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by LucyParis, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Welcome to the site. Any thread you found useful or interesting?

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's never too late, Beccaomecca... ;-)

Lucie,

How have you enjoyed the site thus far?

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Sadly it is, my youngin is 17 this year. The age gap will be too much. I’ve always wanted to adopt/foster so no doubt I’ll end up doing that.

4. orejon4

The right partner might inspire you to reach new heights. :D

5. beccaomecca

When you get to my age, if you haven’t already secured love, the shows over.

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hey, never give up hope. I met my GF a few years ago and she's the best thing to ever happen to me. If I can find someone to love me, you definitely can!

7. orejon4

I agree with Since1980. I met my girifriend at 49! It's NEVER too late.

8. beccaomecca

I gave up hope a long time ago, living in Straya. Unless I can secure a spot on 90 day fiancé I’ve succumbed to the reality that battery life will become of me.

Naww that’s so beautiful to hear a man say such sweet words! I’m glad you’ve found a love so great xx make sure I’m invited to the wedding! I will come!

9. beccaomecca

It’s too late, I ain’t settling for the white man lol

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Never too late. I was quite happy being a bachelor. Then, I met my current girlfriend at 40. We’ve been together for over 10 years. There’s good brothas out there for you. You might have to travel to meet them. …lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. beccaomecca

You’re right :) it’s just my luck that the only men on the face of the earth that I’m attracted to are America :p it’s the sustaining part that’s hard…. That America chocolate hits differently! Addictive!!!

That’s so sweet you found someone and have been together for that long :)

12. Since1980

This is why America needs more vacation time and higher pay; more black men can go to Australia lol. But it's never too late, the next time you come stateside just use the accent to lure a guy back to the great southern land. He'll be happy you did!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. beccaomecca

Bloody freakin farkin oath mate! Get ya shit together!! There’s a lot of perks over here you know that first hand! Word of mouth pays off! Start talking lol find me a future husband and I’ll pay you royalties lol

14. Since1980

See, that's the spirit. I'll do what I can but some things you just have tp experience first hand. Also, wear clothes that really show off the ass. Preferably capri pants or leggings. That is the kryptonite of a good majority of black men. We really are pretty easy, and booty is life over here!

15. beccaomecca

haha!! I don’t have an ass so that’s sad news for me! I do wear leggings though I’m all about comfort lol.

16. Since1980

We have all seen pics of you from both the front and the side, so we all know that's a lie. But if you really feel like you got no booty, black leggings are the way to go. For some reason, they make asses look bigger than they actually are. My GF wears them a lot and her ass is already big, so when she's in leggings it looks like she has a shelf back there lol.

17. beccaomecca

Don’t bring anyone else into this this convo talking about ‘we all’ this convo is strictly between ourselves aiight :p come on man the girls over there make my behind look like two passionfruit! Ain’t no black man over there messing with anything less than six handfuls per hand!

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Thank you. It was crazy how it happened. I had just moved to Los Angeles. Was getting to know new people and casually dating a couple women. I wasn’t looking for anything serious at all. Just enjoying what a new life in LA had to offer.

Then, she and I started talking on FB. We met in person shortly after and she was so different and down to earth. So genuine and kind. I was like, “Let me take this one seriously.” I feel like I lucked out. Her? She could’ve done better. … lol

19. beccaomecca

That’s such a beautiful story - you’re both equally as lucky :) just happening pretty organically like that. Maybe I need to make a move to LA haha. Australia is for the birds in regards to the men lol I feel very lucked out lol!