Lukewarm Attraction

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by LA, May 28, 2015.

1. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Damn. 5'11" may be a deal breaker for me... :freehug:

You, North, Since and Petty are mine :)

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm in good company with since fuck those two peanut butter negroes lol
    Real talk you're too dope for words your man is very lucky

3. free816

free816 New Member

Who passing out coochie?

4. Cherok33

Thank you honey

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Maaaaan I love making your list :freehug:

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

:smt043

7. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

Regarding the original post... my boyfriend and I were in a situation kind of like this.

When we were talking about relationships at one point, he said he cheated on every girlfriend he's ever had, and felt nothing. Yet if he did the same to me, it'd kill him. He could have lead me on, and said yes to a relationship, but he knew he wouldn't be faithful and would turn me down.

At one point, he said I'm his ideal woman in every other way, but with his track record... what if the sex gets old or he wants something "new"? He'd end up cheating, and it'd kill him to hurt me.

I basically told him if cheating's the only issue stopping us from being together like that, we could have an open relationship (Only with the conditions that he ALWAYS uses a condom, never has an actual sleepover, and women know he's emotionally unavailable). We love each other, (safely) fucking others don't take away from our feelings.

... So, maybe my suggestion for the situation in the original post, would be to be upfront about it. And maybe if both were comfortable, see if an open relationship could work. If she'd everything except the certain "type".

My boyfriend's 5'10, there's hope ;) :p

8. The Dark King

Damn you're really progressive dude is lucky that shit would never fly with most women. And in my mind I'm always hoping for you :freehug:

9. The Dark King

You're always a front runner, the way you have my back I can tell you're the definition of ride or die

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Without question. :freehug:

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

No doubt.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm out. I'm a strong 5'9" but I'm still 5'9" :cool:

Yeah, you feel me? Dark skin is where it's at lol.

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Canada here I come!

13. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

How old is this dude? 20's? 30's? 40's?

He might be young since you said he met "a girl." lol. If that's the case: I think he should move on until he's older and finds a woman who doesn't make him wonder whether he should "settle" (since that's what it sounds like).

If he's older: what's the longest relationship he's ever been in? Judging by looking at his past serious relationship(s): did he feel like he was "settling" before too? Did he have to think about it before too, or was it more natural/spontaneous? Some people simply never know what they want, while some just know as soon as they see/meet "it."

14. The Dark King

You're 5'9 sit down shorty lol

15. Nikkers

The fact he actually told me and gave us a chance to talk about it, figure things out... that counted for a hell of a lot. When I said we could have an open relationship, take cheating off the table and he agreed to the conditions I wanted, I knew I could trust him on following them.

:freehug::freehug::freehug:

16. The Dark King

So when can I expect you in NY ;)

I bet my haters are,loving all this me "hitting" on people lol

17. Nikkers

Seeing how I JUST got back from DC, probably not for awhile *laughs*
    Stupid vacation time :(

18. Cherok33

You know what Miss Thang... I would have totally hung out with you had I known you were in town. I found out after the fact and started to give you a hard time :)

And TDK I know exactly how you feel. People conversate the same way about me but I take it with a grain of salt. I flirt but I am also very real and the people who matter know I only do so in jest. Let the haters hate. They gonna hate your ass anyway...

19. Nikkers

Aw! Hanging out totally would've been cool! There'll always be another time, DC's not so much a vacation destination, but a second home. I'll have to make sure to tell you sooner next time :heart:

20. Cherok33

For real let me know! I will buy you a drink :) and we can go find something to get into