Lukewarm Attraction

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by LA, May 28, 2015.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Trust, a bunch of random no name lurkers will show up on some hey, I always thought you were beautiful but didn't have the courage to say anything tip.

Maybe for the fellas, but it'll be an all expenses paid get away for you two. TDK going go home with a knot and black eye fighting some lurker over who's paying the bill to show off their wealth all the while coyly works his magic announcing a ladies only after party at his place leaving with you two arm n arm.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

lol its funny how lame ass dudes do that bs.
    Hey you don't me but I've been stalking you for the longest time, think we can get to know each other? Wtf? lol

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm sure I can pickup my meal/drinking tab, and at least 1 of the ladies:)

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Which is why when things do go down, we'll keep the 411 on a need to know basis.

5. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

haha, maybe a gofundme thing! Aren't they the latest craze :p Then it won't get expensive, if someone wants to show up, they'd have to contribute lol

Haha! Had me cracking up at this :freehug:

Guess this means everyone needs to prepare for the 2016 DC sausage fest shindig :p

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Nothing against sausage but in all fairness there should be equal amount of tuna as well.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'll definitely be the Grand Puba in your life Mary lol

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

What's the 411 hun

9. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

ah hahahahaha! :smt020