Mario Balotelli's New Girlfriend Is A Beauty Queen

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ladyfrancy2001, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dif chick...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aaaand his Maserati...
    [​IMG]
    (smile)!

Btw....some deep ish here...

"According to the UK's Daily Star, Mario Balotelli and his girlfriend Melissa Castagnoli are now hoping not to be targeted for their race anymore. Mario Balotelli suffered years of racist abuse from Italian fans who did not like his skin color, or the fact that he dated white women."

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Some more on this ^ ^ ^ v v v

Mario Balotelli speaks out over Italian football racism
    December 15, 2010

[​IMG]

Mario Balotelli has praised the way “the Premier League has declared war to racism” after being spared the possible ordeal of playing in front of the Juventus crowd that has abused him in the past.

Balotelli will not be involved in Manchester City’s Europea League tie in Turin tomorrow, partly because the team have already qualified for the next stage of the competition, but also because the manager, Roberto Mancini, is mindful of the problems that occurred there when the striker was playing for Internazionale.

The issue of racism in Italian football resurfaced last month when Balotelli was repeatedly booed playing for his country against Romania and the 20-year-old, despite his recent disciplinary problems, has concluded he did the right thing leaving for England, where “the culture of integration is much more widespread than in Italy”.

He said: “The day I arrived at Manchester City it was three black boys who asked for my first autographs, and I presented them with my white cap. I am proud to be black and Italian. I’ve learned from my family that no one is ‘upside down’ simply because he speaks, prays or thinks differently.”

Balotelli recalled that the first time he was abused came on his debut, at the age of 15. “It was 2 April 2006, I was playing for Lumezzane at Padua and, as I was still not 16, the club had to ask for special dispensation from the Italian FA and the authorisation of my parents.

“It was my first professional match and I entered the pitch with an indescribable feeling of joy … but as soon as I came on a choir of boos greeted my appearance. The happiness and excitement of my debut prevented me from hearing those boos, as if they shut my ears off, but with time I’ve heard very clearly all the insults and boos.

“They’ve always prompted me to try to score. I say to myself: ‘You should not get angry when they shout at you; if you let it affect you, next time they’ll get even worse.’ But pretending that nothing has happened can be dangerous too.”

Balotelli speaks out in the foreword of a new novel, Buuuuu, by the Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Luigi Garlando, the story of a 15-year-old boy, Jack, who is born with a rare disease and walks on his hands, surrounded by discrimination. In the book Balotelli is a friend of Jack’s and helps him to be happy.

Juventus supporters once held up a banner about Balotelli with the words: “A Negro cannot be Italian.” [​IMG] Another bearing the message “No to a multi-ethnic national team” was confiscated at the international match against Romania.

“I do not know what more I can say about these things,” Balotelli said. “Maybe these people came to the game because they do not even have a television set at home. I’ve learned through experience that it is better to ignore them and pretend nothing has happened but thank God I do not have to know the people who are insulting me.

The Italian media, he said, should do more to identify the issue. “From Manchester, I’d prefer to see them debate the problem of racism more than they debate my girlfriends.”

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

With Donatella...
    [​IMG]

With Melissa...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smt102 meh, guess(maybe?) they're over with...?

LOL @ their broken English...

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Balotelii needs to let his talent do the talking and maybe in time he will mature and that will be that. He is still a very young man, with fame and success.

Hopefully he can develop a personality that is tempered and let his professional skills define him, not these tabloid stuff. He seems to be recognizing that in the above post.

Look at what Jessie Owens did in front of the Nazis at the Munich Olympics, shut them up in his performance, with Adolf Hitler and his superiority garbage watching on.

I follow professional football in Europe intensely and I know this kind of thing would not be tolerated in American sport, it is a paradox, since America is viewed as the one with the deep racist history that is entrenched. Yet in European sports I have seen this kind of behavior time and time again, while they claim a high ground in racism.

Heaven knows what is the deal with those segment of whack jobs at the Serie A matches that come to a sporting event to behave like that. Maybe it gives meaning to their lives.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Personality and all that other fantastic lovey dovey shit you ladies like.

I'm just agreeing that for men with money or atleast the perception of having deep pockets, it's that much easier for them.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's in high school and dating the star quarterback -- of the Jets!

Superstar Gang Green play caller Mark Sanchez "hooked up" in his New Jersey home last month with a striking 17-year-old Connecticut high-school girl -- whose preppy dad is a super-wealthy financier, a bombshell new report claims.

Sexy rich girl Eliza Kruger not only bragged on Facebook about "MARK F--ING SANCHEZ" texting her after they flirted at a hip Manhattan nightclub on New Year's Eve -- she also took photos of a mussed-up bed in his boudoir as "proof" of their huddle just days later.
    PAY DIRT! Eliza Kruger, 17 (above), says she 'hooked up' with Jets star Mark Sanchez at his Jersey home last month, and offered a bedroom photo as proof to Deadspin, which yesterday reported the fling.

PAY DIRT! Eliza Kruger, 17 (above), says she "hooked up" with Jets star Mark Sanchez at his Jersey home last month, and offered a bedroom photo as proof to Deadspin, which yesterday reported the fling.

"We went back to his place in Jersey after dinner. He lives on a golf course. There was a big storm," Eliza told Deadspin.com, according to that website, which identified her only as E.K.

Asked if she "hooked up" with the 24-year-old Sanchez that night -- after they dined together at Midtown hotspot Nobu the first week of January -- the Greenwich high-school senior said, "Yeah," albeit somewhat reluctantly, according to Deadspin.

When a Deadspin editor told her he would research the legality, Eliza reportedly replied that the age of sexual consent in New Jersey is "16. I checked."

"He's a really nice guy, you know," Eliza told the site. "He's one of the kindest people, and he's a genuine person."

Eliza's dad is Konrad "Chip" Kruger, a partner in the Stamford, Conn., financial firm Five Mile Capital Partners, who court records show received a $48 million bonus, severance and a deferred-compensation package when he left the firm Greenwich Capital in 2000.

He also was in a partnership that in 2005 bought 78 percent of the commercial real-estate subsidiary of General Motors Corp. -- at a cost of $500 million.

"The return on this investment is potentially staggering," wrote a Connecticut divorce-court judge in 2006, dissolving the marriage of Konrad and Eliza's mother, Marie Kruger.

While married, the couple had homes in Greenwich and Massachusetts as well as a "manor house" in London. They also summered on Cape Cod, divorce re cords show.

Eliza told Deadspin that Sanchez continued contacting her after they went to his home.

"He would send me a text at 2 a.m. on a Wednesday asking if I was out that night," she told Deadspin.

"But I'd be, like, I have school tomorrow."

In fact, Eliza told the site, Sanchez last texted her at 2 a.m. on Jan. 24 wanting to know if she was going out, hours after he returned from Pittsburgh, where the Jets lost in the AFC Championship.

Deadspin posted photos from Eliza that showed a room with a mussed-up bed, football helmets -- including a Jets one and one from Sanchez's alma mater of Southern Cal -- and a montage of photos on a picture titled, "I love you Tio [Uncle] Mark."

Deadspin reported that Eliza claimed she met Sanchez on New Year's Eve at the Manhattan nightclub Lavo, where he approached her to chat, flirt and get her BlackBerry number.

"You know I'm 17, right," she told Sanchez, according to the site.

Sanchez allegedly replied, "Well, we can still talk. But I can't see you until you're 18," Deadspin reported.

Eliza then shot back, "Actually, 17 is legal in New York," the site reported.

She also reportedly told the website that Sanchez gave her and a friend tickets to the Jets-Bills regular-season finale on Jan. 2, several days before she met him at Nobu.

A Jets spokesman said the team would not comment on Sanchez's personal life. Sanchez couldn't be reached for comment.

At her Greenwich house, Eliza's mom said, "I don't think she wants to talk. We're really trying to shut this down."