Marlyin Monroe with Mystery Black Man

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by malikom, Mar 12, 2009.

1. shion

shion New Member

[​IMG]...lol

2. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Mainstream media will never reveal Monroe ever did anything sexual with a black man.

3. shion

shion New Member

don't see why not...we know JFK and RFK was hittin' it...this photo surfaced..although I don't think she did anything with the brother in the photo.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

+1.

5. shion

shion New Member

I never understood Monroe's appeal...but a lot of guys, black and white, who are my age still think she's the shit.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

S,the reason why Monroe is still hot is because of her sex appeal. It is pleasing that she had dated brothers along with the other powerful men like the Kennedys etc. Plus,she is not a pick-up stick actresses of today.

7. Toni007

Toni007 New Member

Where's the proof she's dated "Brotha's"? Her being photographed with two black men doesn't mean anything.

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You're cathing on.

9. aniko

aniko New Member

have heard that angie dickinson had an affair with a harlem globetrotter!
    now this was a classy woman who also had affairs with sinatra and jfk!

10. satyricon

satyricon Guest

It's quite validating to see an actress seated next to a black man. Imagine the privilege of being able to light her cigarette?

11. Toni007

Toni007 New Member

LOl, I hope that was sarcasm

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Stick around long enough, you'll see plenty more of it.

13. shion

shion New Member

funny thing is that Monroe sterotype a lot of a blonde females with that "dumb blonde" routine that she played in movies..even though she was a real blonde....never gotten her.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

I thought Norma Jean Baker was a natural bruentte? or red hair? But Not a Blonde

15. Soulthinker

Yes she was a brunette,but the dyed blonde hair made her famous.

16. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You're new here aren't you?

17. Paigebrook

Paigebrook New Member

Um I'm white and even I know white ppl use to go to the clubs to steal the black acts and songs Marilyn didn't date bla k men lmao how did you guys get all of that from one picture of her sitting across from a black guy in a club while sitting beside a hispanic male although in those times some white women may have dated some black guys Marilyn is not one and you guys sound pathetic my boyfriend is black and says it's a reach

18. Soulthinker

It is your opinion. Mine,said she did and had close friendships with brothers.

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

7. Year. Old. Thread. Bruh, stop.

20. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You say that like you knew her personally