Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

"The young actor went on to deny that he only likes White women and explains that he’s simply with Morgan because they love each other"

Because admitting that as a black man, you only like white women....would just make things worse...

He got game for real

Just tell your critics that white skin makes you hot in the balls and be done with it

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He actually picked a black girl on the show in fact he initially picked a ww then changed his mind in favor of a black woman.
    People see what they want

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

But still...why would it be a problem if you only like ww and who would be upset if he did?

5. The Dark King

Everyone who thinks bm have a duty to be loyal to bw and who have a heart attack at the sight of a bm with anyone who isn't undesirable.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Kendrick Lamar Is also getting creamed on SM right now....and she's either light skinned or a Latina. They are boycotting him. It's brutal.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  7. I'll bet its the same women that drool over shows like scandal that are the most upset.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I see why he's gettin dogged tho

That's likes catchin pre-Mecca malcolm x with a white chick

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt045

10. The Dark King

For being with a light skinned woman really?

11. The Dark King

Bingo

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Yep, this is beyond stupid. But more and more I see darkskin black women taking offense to black guys dating light skin black women or even having light skin black women as love interests in movies.

Lamar has been with this girl since high school. People should wish the two of them well and move the fuck on.

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Pretty much. You know the type. They are the same ones who would go to a black film/TV website like Shadow and Act and claim after the release of "The Focus" trailer that it was racist to cast a white woman alongside Will Smith.

In most societies it is typically the males who are the most vocal in opposition to seeing "their women" date someone of another race as compared to women being negatively vocal in seeing "their men" cross the color line. In the African American community it is the reverse. African American women use all the tools they can to both intimidate any black guys that "stray" as well as attempt to control who black guys are allowed to date in general. It is borderline pathological.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

That's because those other societies are patriarchal.

We are a sisterhood.:(

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

You're right Fam but he picked a White Women and a mixed White and Asian women to go dates with.With around 5 minutes left on the show he went back to Patty and claimed he wanted the Black Women but didn't go on a date with her. At the end of the show they said he didn't go on a date with her.He does shit like that often,posting pics on instagram saying he has a crush on Tyra Banks,Taraji Henson,Lupita Nyong'o and other Black Women but only dates White Women.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hmmm

17. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

The hate must be getting to him.I just checked his instagram page and he has removed most the pictures of him and his girl together.He should stop feeding the trolls imo.He should also stop telling Black Women how much he finds them attractive while only dating White Women imo.For the Black Women already salty about BM/WW relationships I can understand how that brings their venom to another level.

18. The Dark King

I don't. Why is it so important to them who this dude dates?
    He likes who he likes and that shouldn't change to appease other people's self esteem issues.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If people are basing their own self-esteem/self-worth off whom you date...........

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

True but the fact that he's complaining about it in the media and removing pictures of her from his social media pages shows that its affecting him.He shouldn't have to change to appease others but most of the women who know and like him are black females and many of them have issues with successful black men choosing WW over them.It is what it is but even I get the sense that he makes things worse the way he handles his relationships.