Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I wasn't saying that they didn't. The only thing I was saying was with reference to whether or not people necessarily like it or are all universally "in love" with whiteness. Most of the world is simply outgunned and out-financed, and defers accordingly.

White supremacy has done a job on the peoples of the planet, but where people have chosen to assert themselves, they don't universally defer. Islamic fundamentalism is as much an anti-colonial, anti-European movement as a religious revival.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm still praying for an asteroid or plague of aneurysms to reduce the hell out of the population. We need to start from zero. As it stands now the human race is beyond fucked taking every species down with it and white supremacy is in the driver's seat.

3. orejon4

White supremacy and market fundamentalism are leading us to hell in a handbasket. Sadly, so far, the responses that other groups of people are using that are showing some results in terms of fighting back (Islamic fundamentalism, Chinese mercantilism, developing world aggressive resource exploitation) aren't that promising as global alternatives.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Fiiiiiiine. I'll repopulate the earth. *sigh* I have to do everything around here!

5. orejon4

Well, you'll need more sperm than just your boyfriend's. For the sake of genetic diversity, of course. Lol :p

6. The Dark King

Market fundamentalism is white supremacy make no mistake about it my friend. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of wealth in this country is held by a small group of people who the majority happens to be white. The only reason it's not all white is because the effort is too great. There is a serious effort the reshape this world in their image. Looks like Hitler might get his wish after all.

7. The Dark King

Lol good luck with that

8. RaiderLL

Lol why diversify if we've mastered perfection?

I'm on it. Baby Raider's on the way.

9. orejon4

But the push for market dominance existed long before white supremacy. The Romans were exploiting Germania out of greed and they're white as snow. I think it's important to address both because black capitalism often tries to propagate the idea that if it weren't for racism it would be all good, neglecting the fact that the system is inherently exploitative and the black masses would be suffering even if there were no white people.

Not sure this is possible without a contribution from Orejon4, lol.

10. RaiderLL

Lol I love a little cockiness from Orejon!!

11. z

z Well-Known Member

So what? they are sawing BM heads off as well like no other. I have yet to see ISIS rounding more than 5 or even 3 WM at one time & chopping their head off, but we all have seen on Easter Sunday when they rounded up 30 black East African Christians in Africa and cut their head off like chicken, so give me a break....

Whether China is trying to squeeze the west in economy or India is beating them with Science, when it comes to doing well in life, WM got it locked
    Someone does not like it, oh well, too bad, it is the reality in 2015 even with Black Man sitting in White House

They have made sure their privilege will live for centuries to come since at least 1400 or even earlier

12. orejon4

I think you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. I'm not saying that white men don't dominate the planet economically and militarily. I'm not saying that black men don't have it harder than most. I'm just saying that not everyone on the planet is preoccupied with anti-black hostility. Nor is everyone on the planet genuflecting in the face of whiteness. And ISIS executing those men had nothing to do with their race, it was their religion and the role that Ethiopians and Coptics are perceived to be playing in the Horn of Africa as tools of the US in fighting Al Shabbab. The bulk of the ISIS affiliates in Africa are blacks as well (Boko Haram and Al Shabbab are primarily of African membership). This gets back to my original point, which is that the entire earth, while dominated by white men, does not universally like or love it, and that there are strong and emerging pockets of resistance, even if I find some of the types of resistance abhorrent.

I think that, because white anti-black racism is the source of our oppression in the US, we can become myopic and view the entire world through our own prism, rather than recognizing that white supremacy and economic oppression have many faces, depending on their local context. In all of these arenas, there are those who acquiesce and there are those who struggle against it. The form that acquiescence and struggle take varies according to where the battle is being fought.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  13. z

z Well-Known Member

Yeah there is resistance against them but this ain't new, resistance have been there for centuries, from slaves rebelling to Africans fighting colonial powers etc... But still, their avg Joe will do far better than blks on most aspect, just the way the system was set up by the man.

Resistance to them is by no means equal to anti blk sentiment that u see anywhere. Blks irregardless of their education, achievements, merits, etc... they are looked down, disrespected, there family and friends marginalized upon...Europeans, well.....
    Did nt u see blks can't even be served in their own country by Chinese restaurant. So seeing a resistance here and there don't mean shit. Sure Syrian Islamist want to fight them but certainly Saudis, Kuwaitis and Jordan are worshiping them....

14. The Dark King

Of course but the exploitative extraction process that shares absolutely no wealth with the people is far more pervasive in brown countries. How many European countries have their people living on less than a dollar a day.

15. orejon4

I think you mistake 'compliance' for 'worship'. You don't see a wholesale forsaking of cultures anymore. You do see some kneeling before whiteness, but you also see people attempting to play ball to get what they can out of the game, recognizing that it isn't changing anytime soon. I would argue that this is the dominant mode, rather than worship of whiteness. People comply to try to get some crumbs off of the table for themselves. Otherwise everyone would be universally trying to be the best suburban white man they could be. But you don't see that outside of some segments of the ruling classes. It is the nature of most people on the planet to desire freedom, not domination by others.

As for blacks being disrespected in their own countries, that's not because the Chinese dominate them, nor does it have anything to do with white racism. It's because African leaders are corrupt and compliant and do not drive hard bargains in negotiations once they are paid off by the Chinese (or the Russians, US, French, British, etc). They get their money and they're off to the races, regardless of the oppression of their own working classes, because their primary allegiance is to their class, not their race.

They all did, until they were able to exploit non-Europeans. Remember the Dark Ages? And they continued to do so until they all experienced domestic revolutions between the late 1700s - late 1800s that led to the gains they have now. African nations and all non-Europeans will have to complete their own nationalist and class-conscious struggles for this to take place in those countries. And in the US a similar struggle will have to take place.

16. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

African leaders also know they can be easily "replaced" if they do not comply, knowing that Western countries/corporations won't hesitate to install their own Banana Republics.

17. orejon4

Spot on. The ability of Europeans to project power beyond their borders is why foreign elites obey them. If you don't, you get assassinated, whacked, etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5-R0rxQS7A
    [YOUTUBE]q5-R0rxQS7A[/YOUTUBE]

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The article was actually written by an Indian woman and the same article provided other examples by other individuals who faced the same treatment. And whether you believe it or not there are plenty of Indian men who object to non-Indian men dating "their" women, even if those men are white. Why is that hard to believe. And by the way, with no offense intended, we are talking about a nation (India) which is making news because of what some see as a rise of rape in the country. Rape happens everywhere and it is very possible that this whole thing is overblown and just a result of rape being more reported rather than an actual increase of such crimes. Still what has been happening in India has been considered worrisome enough to garner international media attention. And if such a thing is on a rise then that suggests a mindset by man of the men that women are property. And if so that type of mentality could easily lead to hostile reactions by such men if they see their women, their property, being wooed by foreigners.

The same article also pointed out that even among the middle to upper middle class citizens of India, who are among the most educated in the nation, people frown upon Indian women marrying outside their race. That includes those who were wed to respectable white men. I can say for sure that Indians in America don't cross that racial line as often as some other Asian Americans.

Now with that out of the way....how did this thread end up in such a conversation about this or ISIS in the first place? :)

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

20. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Huh?

ISIS targets everybody who doesn't subscribe to their interpretation of Islam no matter what their race is. Most of the people that they kill are their own kind.

But since you brought up the attitudes of Islamic terrorists to rebut my point, here's an article from back in the day about the insurgents in Iraq that were a precursor to ISIS.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/12/usa.iraq

They specifically targeted military convoys and patrols that had black soldiers present because they were more upset about the notion that black people were part of the occupying force than the notion that they were being occupied by a foreign power at all.

Like I wrote before: