Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Read the bold then read the second post then tell me what the fuck you're talking about. Better yet, nevermind. It's just you changing your shit to make yourself sound good. Lol, I'm out fam.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hold on do you even know what self esteem or inferiority means youngin?
    Like I said read a book sometime.

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Whatever fam. If you had half the success I've had you'll stop reading the dumb shit you read. Just saying...

4. The Dark King

Stizzy that's the entire point just because shit has been good for you and I does not me that's the experience of all or even most. Like I said read some shit. It's not all positive Tyrese and Rev Run quotes and I can recognize my blessings but I'm not self centered enough to believe life is all about what I see. I take the time to listen to and watch people. Massive amounts of people fall through the cracks.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This is why you never argue with the pope

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Headaches to us...blessings to others.

7. The Dark King

Tell that to Hally's ex who is a white dude

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Thank you for contradicting yourself and agreeing with me. Smh.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  9. The Dark King

Ok do you know what contradiction means? Lol
    These country ass folk lol:rolleyes:

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I'm honestly confused by this discussion. Stizzy, are you saying there has not been beauty standard favoring Western European looks and that the term 'good hair' is not something that is rooted in that? And that bw has historically portrayed in a certain way in movies etc TDK may be a bit prone to hyperboly, but he has a point. Of course there are a multitude of bw who are perfectly comfortable and proud I don't think that is what TDK was arguing against
    beauty standards are changing. But you can't argue with that there has been a beauty standard towards straight hair, narrower nose etc that has had an effect on some women, especially up until recently. Seems to me bw has gotten the short end of the stick if your not some Halle Berry until recently. I'm very glad the beauty standards are changing and that we, generally are favoring a broader spectrum.

I have one particular friend who is a gorgeous woman and an MD, in her mid 40s. Obviously, she is successful and confident. But she will tell you she got the triple whammy, being black, a woman, and Jewish and had to fight hard against stereotypes and getting above beauty standards etc. She is wearing her hair in long twists tied back in a ponytail but she said she struggled for years with the whole natural hair thing and refused to go out without it ironed and didnt want people to see her 'textured' hair, her words
    Obviously, that is not the only bw I know but I use her as an example of someone that is black, woman, proud, confident and successful and still have had issues with beauty standards I don't think you can determine what goes on in a woman's head regarding these beauty standard issues as women really don't talk about it much.

This may be something that is not as relevant to younger women? I don't know as my friends are generally in their 40s and 50s.

11. The Dark King

Repped
    Sometimes I feel like I'm speaking a different language lol

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Read the bold in quote #61. He's saying the majority of BW are beat down mentally from birth. And I'm saying he can't apply that to the most BM.

13. The Dark King

Of course I can when its sown into the social consciousness. So answer me this do you think negative images effect the way people look at and treat others?

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

In the first post you speak on the majority of BW being beat down from the womb (we established you meant majority earlier). The second post you speak about a certain experience not being for all or most. That's the contradiction.
    [​IMG]

15. The Dark King

pull up a chair cause you gonna learn today

If a wealthy person says there is little to no poverty does that in fact mean there is little to no poverty or does that person's particular circumstances keep them from experiencing it?
    Follow me?

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Maybe you both are interpreting the 'beat down mentally from birth' differently? I think he means that the western European beautystandards are often ingrained into them, while you read much more into it? Perhaps beatbdown is a bit much but that wasn't his point. He also assumes you know that he doesn't mean all bw.

17. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

The only thing I've learned today is that TDK is a dumb ass who thinks he knows everything and when he's caught up on some shit he attempts to belittle the intellect of others. Oh, wait,, I already knew that. I'm out fam. ??

18. The Dark King

Sorry I intimidate you, it was my intention. Have a good night.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Intimidate?? Lol. You have jokes. Good night homie.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

All this was about me disagreeing with him placing the majority of BW in that low self esteem frame of mind, but it's all good.