Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's not what I did. I specifically said it was the way they were viewed and treated in society. I never said it was self imposed if anything I'm explaining where a lot of it comes from. This incredible high rate of single motherhood, unwed when wanting to be as well as limited work advancement are real things. Not saying it's their fault just saying I can understand how that shit can take a toll over time.

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Did I say you said that??

3. The Dark King

We are clearly misunderstanding each other. My apologies. Good night.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You're misunderstanding me, I understand you just fine. Goodnight dude.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Happy new year fuckers

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol. Can always count on you to lighten shit up :freehug:

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm sayin doe

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I sometimes watch Millionaire Matchmaker sometimes. I like Patti Stanger's brutally honest, no bullshit approach to her profession as a matchmaker. I recall one show in which she had a black guy who was revealed to be a phony. And the bbw white woman who chose a good-looking lout(a total greedy, opportunistic shithead) over a guy who is a NYC cop who was a decent guy.
    There wasn't enough IR on that show with bm/ww. There should be more. Congrats to Romeo Miller and his girlfriend.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Your first mistake was watching a show titled 'millionaire matchmaker' in the first place

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

First mistake? Bro, I've made more than that in my lifetime. I take this program for what it is, as I am sure you do for the programs you are a fan of. As I have mentioned in the first sentence which began with, "I sometimes watch Millionaire Matchmaker sometimes." I don't watch it everyday. If I do watch any tv, I am usually watching rerun marathons of Law & Order : SVU, on USA or Criminal Minds on IONTV. Or whatever is on TRU TV or ID.

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

One truth Pattie consistently conveys to older men is you won't find love with a girl 25 years your junior. And they - without fail - refuse to accept that.

12. The Dark King

why not? My grandparents were 23 years apart. Died in the same week, couldn't live without each other.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And that is the truth.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just harassing you

I watch soap operas....whom am I to judge

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This reminds me of people I work with who retire then literally die weeks later

It's like the mind really does control the body

16. The Dark King

Real talk fam
    You need someone to love, something to love, and somewhere to love

Heard that a long time ago and it always stuck with me.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Actual busy-work can suck...but you do build bonds and become like family when you work around the same people everyday

Then you retire and go home to an empty house with the realization that you won't be seeing the boys and grinding with them every day

18. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Okay. I don't think you've seen the show. Your grandparents may not exactly represent ...

19. The Dark King

Exactly.
    Even busy work can be rewarding because it allows you to feed yourself and have time to do shit that really means something to you.
    I like the potential freedom finance may give me but this shit ain't my dream at all. I want to spend my life doing philanthropy fighting the good fight and writing novels so I don't have to annoy yall on here lol

20. The Dark King

MEET MY MILLIONAIRES lol

I've seen it I was just being a dick boo :p