Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Do those guys actually expect those women to love them, or do they not mind the asymmetrical power distribution in the relationship? I don't think rich sugar daddies are really that dumb. They just know that their $ makes them attractive to women - but money hunger isn't love.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I know a couple of dudes with money who really think that way. They view the money as part of who they are. One is happily married. But, he met her when he was struggling. Although, she new what was coming. All she had to do was be patient and hang on.

The other is divorced and gets his heart broke on the regular. Although, I haven't seen him in years so that may have changed.

If I were rich and doing that millionaire matchmaking thing, I'm looking for nothing but LA 10's, who know how to cook, keep house and fuck like a pro. 'Cause let's be real, it more than likely is all about money for her. And, if I'm paying for it, I'm getting my money's worth.

Besides, at the end of the day shits going to blow up and she'll get half anyways. She's going to earn that money. But, I'll go easier if she signs a good prenup. ...lol

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If my hip doesn't need replacement she ain't fucking it right

4. orejon4

This is definitely the right approach if you're with a super-gorgeous woman. Or you can be like me and go trolling for librarians, lol.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

if u are rich....dont get married or live with them.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
  6. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

Go for it. I'm so looking forward to watching this episode. They make an attractive couple.

7. orejon4

And make sure you get the "snip snip" before you dive in there.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

heck yeah

9. orejon4

That's Step 1.

10. Torque

Torque Restricted

Why do people think that money is not a part of a man's identity whereas looks are? Both can fade away over time. If a woman is with a man because she thinks he's fine as hell, why is that intrinsically less shallow than a woman attracted to a wealthy successful man?

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Great point

12. orejon4

One is a biological attribute and the other is an acquired attribute. I think liking someone for looks is equally shallow as liking them for their money, but being attracted to a biological attribute is at least being attracted to something fundamental and internal to that person.

13. The Dark King

better point

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:D

15. AngelaAshes

AngelaAshes New Member

Very true. Anyone can get money. However, what one is attracted to is A LOT more exclusive and extremely flattering.

16. The Dark King

which is?

17. bosshoss250

bosshoss250 New Member

Best thing I read tonight. It's a shame those two things play a major factor in a lot of people's minds. Nothing to do with a strong relationship, but everything to do with a weak one.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall a reality show called Gastineau Girls. The ex-wife of NFL player Mark Gastineau wants to set her daughter up with a rich or extremely wealthy man. The woman stated that money isn't everything, but it keeps thing simple and sane. As Randy Newman sang, "It's Money That Matters."

In the beginning, middle and the end of the relationship, the guy pays for something. Up until now, I have always paid.

19. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

When I finally hit Powerball, my first stop is millionaire matchmaker. Jeez Louise she's gorgeous!

20. orejon4

You know, I just took another look at her pics at the top of this thread and it looks like she's a model for a label (possibly his?) or something. They're wearing some matching shirts and pants that read "Roms", i.e. Romeo? In a later pic she's wearing a t-shirt with the same logo. Does she work for him? They might not even be an item, lol.