Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Listen here man, if I don't disrespect you then show me the same courtesy. I am not one of the type of niggas that talk shit to people I don't know online. You seem like a bright dude so how about you go do something productive with your time instead of talking shit to a nigga you don't know online.

2. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I wasn't arguing over Romeo's game but I damn sure wasn't gonna let that insult towards me go unchecked.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And you shouldn't have. I totally agree with you. ;) :smt023

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

And let's pray that Romeo doesn't end up like Hank lol

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol, yep...that would be two blondes losing out to trans. Don't understand the appeal, but l have known men who are into them.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

West coast dudes are sensitive as hell. Lmao. And let me add pics or it didn't happen. I see Romeo's proof all I hear is homie getting upset that Broad St pointed out the obvious. Don't make fun of my Accord if you still rocking that bus pass swearing that your porsche is in the shop lol

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Grew up in the hood my ass

I'd be dead by now instead of receiving internet kung fu

The nigga this, nigga that was on point tho...looks really ethnic

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

First of all, I was born and raised in Newark, NJ there is nothing sensitive about me bruh. I relocated to Los Angeles to have a better life. I did not get upset over pettyofficer's comments but I sure as hell wasn't gonna let him disrespect me and insult me. I don't let that shit slide offline and I won't let it slide online. I come on this forum for laughs and giggles but I don't come on here to be insulted. Treat people on how you wanna be treated because I can guarantee you yall wouldnt be talking this bullshit to my face. I didn't say that to be a threat it is just a fact.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao if you don't think other dudes will clown you then you've lived an incredibly sheltered life, it's all good fun relax kid. Damn and this is one of the main reasons we lose so many of our youth "I ain't gonna let no one disrespect me" even when people are joking around.
    I just stepped on your converse I bet you won't let that slide either huh lol

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Bro I'm a grown man so don't talk to me like I am some 16 year old my man. I have no issue with joking around and I know the difference between clowning and insulting someone. I've been on this forum for awhile now so I know the bullshit you and some of these dudes be on. Save the insults for them. Any person who wasting their time insulting people online is a clown to me :lol: but anyways stay cool TDK

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Qwil might as well rename himself good love jr

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wait.......that's insulting to goodlove :smt005

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Don't sweat these fools, qwils86.

Petty and DK are firestarters who act like they don't know where all the smoke came from.:smt017

Petty came at qwils86 for no reason in a thread about a celeb like Petty got his feelings hurt that somebody had the nerve to say Romeo was dating a basic pretty chick by L.A. standards.

Truthfully, most the West Coast brothas on this board have unusually high standards when we're talking about female attractiveness, but that has something to do with living in the entertainment capital of the world.

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Im not trippin on those brothers I just demand respect because that's what I show everyone offline and online. You are right about Westcoast dudes having unusually high standards for women, I've been in LA for 7 years and my standards quadrupled. I'm use to pretty girls and truth be told there are too many broke fine ass women out here with no game. Romeo's girl is fine but she's nothing special to us out here. She is just an average white girl in LA that I can mack on and try to turn out.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

good one. now u can go to your moms...not the fake one you posted here...the real one for more lame cracks

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

And here come the mom jokes

Ur really tryna get this party started now

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.
    wont start nuttin wont be nuttin.
    besides , remember he posted a fake mom pic.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't remember shit

Ur on ur own when he starts shootin up the place with that Uzi