MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN - FIRST BLACK BACHELOR

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by lippy, Feb 20, 2015.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

pfft - I don't think there has ever been "people of color" competing for the final rose. Unless they are calling people of color those without blond hair and blue eyes.

It would be nice to see this guy get a shot at it.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Anything above 7 and you're pretty much excluding 90 percent of the male population lol
    Yeah but I'm sure the "big" girl was eating cheeseburgers while sweating heavy.
    Did they play up the stereotypes associated with weight?

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Ooooh.....I didn't realize that. Oh well....I've never been one to like 90 percent of the population, so that works.

They really didn't even say anything about her being "bigger". My daughter said something to me about that they had a girl on that was "plus size" (meaning over a size 2) and did I notice she was gone fast. I'll have to look and see if I can find a picture of her now that I figured out (sortof) how to post pics on here again.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    5'9" 25 year old plus size model Bo was eliminated first episode.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Looks kinda like my wife back when she was in college. Just poof out the hair, pump up the breasts a bit and knock off five inches height wise and "Volia".

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Yeah...pastors are pimps by another name. :p

Well....if he doesn't want her, she can come to me! :smt118

7. The Dark King

Damn fam lucky you

And if that girl is plus size then I'm 6'11 smh

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Men like big tits and women like big dicks

Is all fair...calling women size queens is as sinful as 'slut-shaming'

Agreed...the average woman is wearing a 14-16 or some shit like that...so why the extra labeling

Be fair and label them all......plus size...boney bitch....etc

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

That shit is tacky as hell. Strippers and other thots abound. The show has more in common with Real Housewives Of Atlanta than The Bachelor just because of the women and that damn preacher.

And let's not forget the stereotypical sassy, strong, loud mouthed black mother. Because, of course, black men can't make good decisions without their moms. Right?

GTF outta' here! ...lol

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

like i stated BET and the like blew it . they shouldve done the black version(but then again ,for ratings, the stereotypes wouldve been in front and center...maybe).

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

they hope he has a big dick. lol

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm just sayin tho

No one assassinates a guy for liking big tits

Soon as a woman say she prefers well endowed men, all the little guys start crying

Is there even a term for guys who prefer big titties

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.
    now u know a woman cant have a choice.

come on now.

:)

14. The Dark King

big tits and big dicks aren't comparable. The better comparison would be a big dick and a virgin tight vagina which is just as rare and I'd say the same thing to a guy that I would a girl about that stuff. Have all the preferences you want but you greatly reduce the chances of finding a great person when that's your focus

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Here you go again setting rules and foundations

Who put brass bars on your shoulders :p

16. The Dark King

Your girl she calls me the general every time I go over there lol

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No "maybe" about it especially if BET had done it. Can't have a "legit" Black centric show without one or two loud mouth hoodrats or clowns showing their asses to make the rational and decent Black folks that are there shine through.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.
    lol

no doubt

lol

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sigh, still waiting on the real Bachelor to pick a BM. Thing is, WM dont watch it and plenty of WW love BM, so not understanding the delay.

I read about Shawn last week....he's from Philly...and apparently a sleazeball landlord, according to some female tennants complaining about him.