Mayor Pete

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Name one seat that they took from the REPUBLICANS.

I'm talking about your far left guys. Don't try to claim people who aren't "progressive" right now.

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

Far lefties are cannibals.

They only take seats that are already blue.

That's like the energy within a system changing from one form to another like going from potential to kinetic. That doesn't affect the overall energy of the system, the total amount of energy is the same. Therefore nothing has been accomplished........lol.

Far lefties accomplish just that..........nothing.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

AOC got approx 17,000 votes. The incumbent got approx 15,000 and barely showed up.
    Ilhan's district was stacked with Somali Muslim immigrants and refugees.
    Nothing to do with green new deal ideals.

Anyhoo, now with Bloomberg running, is he going to essentially wipe everyone else out?

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao lmao lmao lmao

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

7. andreboba

That was in the primaries. In the general AOC received over 110,000 votes in a district where voter turnout is typically low.

Conservatives mock and ignore the Green New Deal at their own peril.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

You trying to claim the whole democratic party now like Columbus discovering America.

In that case who does the green party belong to? Centrists? Lol

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok. Yes, my number quote was the primaries.

She is an extension of Bernie. He encouraged her to run. Name one Green New Deal proposal of hers that has passed. Genuine question.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Since your fingers do not work when it comes to finding info that goes against your narrative, I've searched it for you

No Berners or JDs flipped these seats, these are actual Democrats. Some of these districts were won by Hillary in 2016, since far-leftists like to pretend that Hillary didn't win anywhere

You're welcome

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...-elections-2018-live-results-house-seats-flip

11. RicardoCooper

I will grant you The Squad. But let's see how long they last

The "Tea Party Freshmen" of 2010 came in strong from the right (white backlash against Obama) but none survived long term

Apologies in advance for remembering politics past last week

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/will-2010s-tea-party-freshman-class-survive

12. RicardoCooper

If you want "real dramatic change," move to a country where there are no Republican obstructionists...or far-leftist saboteurs for that matter

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We have dramatic change every eight years. Thanks to them green party bots.

For some reason they don't understand that 3 meters west after three meters east will bring you back to where you started.

14. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Even though many of the Tea Party clowns who got elected in 2010 didn't last, the Freedom Caucus is still very real and has a lot of influence over the Republican party.

They members who've been elected in the past few cycles, and they recruited longtime incumbents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Caucus

The Tea Party also heavily influenced the primary voters. Republicans who talk like moderates will lose a primary anywhere in the US.

There's no reason that the Dems shouldn't try to enforce the same discipline.

Reps like Henry Cuellar and Dan Lipinski, who side with the Republicans the majority of the time while representing safe Democratic districts, shouldn't be in Congress. If the party won't discipline them, then the base has to.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  15. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

...and today we get proof that those polls that showed Pete with massive leads had flawed methodology and were outliers.

New Suffolk poll from New Hampshire has Sanders in the lead and Pete in third. The notion that he had a ten point lead on the rest of the field was absurd.

(Also, LOL @ Kamala "top tier" Harris getting doubled by Gabbard)

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 10.41.13 PM.png

An aggregate of polls from the early primary states shows that Pete has actually dropped since the last debate.

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 10.40.51 PM.png

(Note that Biden is only this high in this aggregate because of his lead in South Carolina. He's not doing well in the other early states. Also, this appears to be where all of Steyer's national support is coming from because he's barely at 2% in the national aggregate.)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"Version of the Green Deal" is a catch phrase.

Every progressive wants "free college"

I bet you can't prove that one congressperson that took a seat from the red team wants "free college."

Just one.

obviously if they don't want "free college" they aren't a "progressive"

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

Any day now.

Out of all the bots here, not one of them can prove that ANY of the new Congressmen that took a seat from the red team actually wants free college.

Don't politicians advertise what they want? This should be easy LOL. Yet supposedly all 41 congressmen are progressive..........riiight

[​IMG]

18. andreboba

Bruh, I've got turkey day responsibilities to take care of, but I will post those Dem candidates' platform who won in 2018.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

lol

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He reminded me of the last gay President James Buchanan. He did not care about Blacks either.