Mayor Pete

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frederick, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He fired the first Black police chief in his city who was investigating racism.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No proof he was gay.

Were you alive in the 1860s?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's when he joined this forum.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You forfeited this debate.

LOL

You could have just admitted that you have no proof but you're human, so that's too much to expect.

6. RicardoCooper

7. RicardoCooper

It's taken him a whole month to get that list of Bernie-Bots who flipped red seats
    It's almost like Bernie releasing his medical records or Trump releasing his taxes

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Actually I have that list it's here:
    1) Done

Out of a sizeable group of very vocal people they can't prove that any one of the loud mouths support free college.

Boba's inability to follow up really is as clear as Bernie's heart attack signalling that huge red flag.

Actually Freddy is the most resourceful. If he didn't drop the info.....

[​IMG]

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bruh. I got facts. Chill.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Thing is Hispanics don`t vote. They also have their divisions: Mexican-Americans, Cuban Americans, Puerto Ricans, etc. The older Cuban Americans tend to vote Republicans, for example. So those Hispanics who vote do not vote solidly Democratic or solidly Republicans.

12. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

College education is free or subsidized in some European countries. If they can do it why can a much richer country like the U.S. not do the same?

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The main hurdle for tuition-free college in America is the obsession some people have with thinking it means a "free-ride" and that it will hurt the pocketbooks of taxpayers, nevermind the evidence that shows that it will significantly raise the taxable income of a larger percentage of Americans which will grow the economy for everybody.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We can but there are trade-offs involved just like any other decision. I'm not for it because the people that are calling for it could care less about finding out what the costs are. Not financial costs but economic costs. Nothing is free. In this case the economic costs will be charged to the students.

Europeans know what costs are involved and they accept it, most Americans are clueless and too lazy to research.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you think loss of money is the only cost in life...........I have no words.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Logically money is the only thing that matters in life if it completely defines cost. No one here is that stupid, it's cognitive dissonance.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Adios, Pete.

Sources close to Buttigieg's campaign confirmed that the former South Bend, Indiana mayor announced the end of his presidential bid on Sunday following a disappointing fourth-place finish in the South Carolina primary, according to Politico and The New York Times.

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

What an odd time to drop out, polling had been telling him for months that he wasn't going to do well in South Carolina. With Super Tuesday less than 48 hours away, it only makes sense to drop out now if he has been told to by the DNC or Democratic establishment insiders so that his voters can swing to Biden or Bloomberg in an effort to keep the plurality away from Sanders. Don't be surprised if Biden or Bloomberg announce Mayor Pete as their running mate if they get the nomination.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Interesting theory. So no woman VP for Biden, then.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It still could be a woman, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they throw Mayor Pete a bone (VP, cabinet position, etc.) as a thank you for stepping aside.