Mechad Brooks & Serinda Swan

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by LA, Jul 31, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So if I had a 10 inch dick I can complain about it? I'm sure that would be acceptable either.
    And no one said you had to look 22 but don't get lazy and have pride in yourself. In your opinion how much weight can one gain before they are allowed to be criticized? 20 pounds 30 perhaps as much as 50?
    I guess I'm also at an age where people don't usually get fat unless they're lazy(both men and women) I imagine at 50 there's little you can do

2. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

No, you're kinda missing what I'm saying. I'm saying those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

I *also* think it's more helpful if the partner who doesn't like the weight gain in the other says "Hey honey, let's go to the gym and knock off the fast food for awhile" instead of saying "you look fat." In other words, offer help instead of criticism. At least, that's how I'd approach it if a man I loved was struggling with weight.

3. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

And by the way, if you have a ten inch dick you can complain about nearly anything, as far as I'm concerned ;-)

4. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I DO travel around the world. It's what i do for a living. I find a lot of men simply complain and boo hoo about the state of their lives. Go do something about it!

5. The Dark King

Shit then you don't know women because any criticism of a woman about her looks is a quick and silent death to your sex life and then the relationship.

6. The Dark King

You charmer you. How about 8 ;-)

7. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

8 is good! :) You can't complain about my lack of cooking with 8, but pretty much anything else works ;-)

8. The Dark King

Are you kidding? Even when women have everything they want they're still unhappy. Most females can never be satisfied. That's why some date guys who treat then like shit for years. They want to tame him. It's crack addicts. They need to chase that high to be "happy".

9. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Women are made to feel really insecure about their looks by our society, so it's true we can be touchy on the subject. I think how you say it makes a difference.

Years ago when I was bedbound for 4 months after a knee surgery I rather understandably put on ten pounds. My bf at the time said absolutely not a word, because he knew I'd fix it. After I did, the only thing he said was while hugging me one day "It's sexy to hold a bit less of you, love." But while I was working on it, he made time for us to go climbing together on a regular basis, did some healthy cooking at home, things like that. It helped.

10. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Again.....I don't know who you people are dating. I am happy I am satisfied and I like my life very much. I also know A LOT of women like that not just my "little clique of friends"

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

fixed

12. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Nope. Take a look at the media, and the fashion and beauty industries, every magazine cover, every television commercial. It's not just other women.

I actually have had very few criticisms of my looks from other women, I've modeled, I've acted, I'm a feminist who understands this crap, and yet I freely admit I look in the mirror and don't like what I see most days.

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Man, even female CEOs are looking for a "provider." i.e. a guy that's making more money than she. A whole bunch of women out there are looking to retire. Shit, chicks with nothing to offer, 300 lbs. and multiple kids by multiple thugs feel like they're entitled to a man with money. I love women, but don't be fooled by the okey-doke.

PS: Here's the requisite SOME NOT ALLâ„¢ disclaimer

14. The Dark King

The modeling world is geared towards women no men for the most part. Men don't buy Vogue or other fashion magazines. Women are their worst critics.

15. The Dark King

fixed

16. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

No, but they are owned by corporations run by men. Which isn't really the point, it's that we're swimming in a sea of air brushed, photo shopped perfection, and women end up thinking they need to look like that. Newsflash, ladies, having worked briefly in advertising years ago, done some modeling etc.... The perfected women you're looking at? THEY don't look like that either.

Even so, I have to keep telling myself that when I look in the mirror, especially as I get older.

17. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Again, you're being very vague here.

18. Iggy

Iggy Banned

It goes both ways sweetie. For example, Sin Miri's Big Bulge thread or I love Abs thread in the Ladies Room. ;)

19. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Yes, more and more it does, which isn't a good thing. Another generation of that shit and men will be as insecure about their looks as women are :-(

20. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

But wait, wait...you mean the bulges themselves are photoshopped???? Damn.

;-)