Meeting and Dating Older Women...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Cas, May 27, 2013.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I told you ..... my big fucking dick
    LOL. :D

lol

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Dating an older woman is like dating your mom.

now you sit there and think about that.

I have plenty of them though.

Dating an older woman is like drinking wine. It is so old it is only matter of time before it starts to be bitter and you are left with a bad taste in your mouth.

:smt081

Dating an older woman is like driving an old car. Oh sure, It is nice to drive but sooner or later you'll have to update because this car can't do what all the other newer models can do.

Dating an old woman is like having an old computer. Sure windows 95 is nice but do you actually own windows 95 .... do you !!!!!!!:smt081

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Take your shirt off

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Confidence is key!

I am grown, w kids and even a grown man-son, so I tend to be more attracted to grown ass men. If you have your shit together, working a good job, educated, and intelligent, you can probably hold a decent conversation. If he can make me laugh...i will give him the time to exchange pleasantries with me. The better he handles himself, the more confident he appears and if I feel he is being genuine, I will feel attraction towards him.

I'm not looking for someone to take care of my kids or be the one to take care of my needs, but if he wants to be more than just a play thing, he's going to have to eventually accept those things and find a way to be part of my life comfortably.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol this does ring true for some in the sack. "I can't do this position because I have bad knees or I have back problems"

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You, too, shall be older one day. Remember these things when you're panting over a young chick and she won't even give you the time of day.

7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

yep!

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Watch out ladies, we've got Peter Pan on our hands

9. archangel

remind me again. do women tend to date men who are older than them or younger than them?

lol

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Both. You've heard of the term "cougar" I would imagine....

I've only ever dated one man older than myself and that was when I was 17. He was 19. :p

11. archangel

small percentages of younger men and older women. It is even smaller that the relationship lasts until one is dead.

Barack and michele
    bill and hillary
    george and barbra
    on and on and on.

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Says you. Ask the older women on here how many times they've been approached by younger men....

13. archangel

for sex. none of them are in a long lasting relationship with a young man aka marriage.

14. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That's because we're waiting for your baby behind to grow up. :p

15. archangel

uh huh....baby has something to do with it all right.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Actors Gary Merrill(married to actress Bette Davis for over a decade)Alan Alda(M.A.S.H.), Tim Robbins(ex-wife Susan Sarandon), Tom Cruise(ex-wife Mimi Rodgers) Hugh Jackman, Maxwell Caulfield(Juliette Mills of the show Nanny & The Professor) and even singer Nick Cannon(Mariah Carey) are married to women a lot older than themselves. I don't think their relationships were related to, or had anything to do with sex. Sex is miniscule compared to mutual attraction and admiration.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Also John Travolta and Diane (forget her last name) who died of breast cancer, he was deeply committed to her, and the Black guy form Lost, he was or maybe still is, in a long-term R with a much older actress.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You could include actress Stella Stevens(The Nutty Professor-Jerry Lewis version, Slaughter and others), Josephine Baker, Catherine Oxenberg(married to Casper Van Dien), Yoko Ono Lennon(John Lennon's widow), Joan Collins, Lisa Hartman(married to country-western singer Clint Black), singer Bonnie Rait, Chris Hemsworth(Thor, The Avengers). The list goes on

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And let us not forget, Tina Turner, Cher and Madonna(Guy Ritchie).

20. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Before I met my wife, I dated one of my professors, and it was a beautiful thing that we had. Sexy, Valerie Bertinelli look-alike.....lol.