Minka Kelly & Donald Faison

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

2. mosiah1

mosiah1 Member

Thanks, Kid Rasta for the link. As I was reading it though, I noticed a link from one of the posters named Tammy where she linked a thread containing racist comments about Heidi Klum and Seal's baby. I have seen many racist comments on the internet, but those comments about Heidi and Seal have to be near the top. Everyone on wwbm.com needs to read that. Some people are thoroughly pissed that a bm goes home to this every night:
    [​IMG]
    Peace.
    _______
    "Love is blind, racism hurts everybody"

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Honestly, I'm so glad Seal and Heidi are together because they're an example to the world. People would never guess a so-called "unattractive" BM could be with such a beautiful WW. The only reason people are mad, is because they can't stand seeing BM, happy w/ a beautiful WW. For many Americans, it's disgusting. Personally, it's their negative attitudes that disgust me.

4. tonytony

tonytony New Member

5. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Yeah, I definitely think so myself. As I was reading it, I noticed that there were 3 highly educated black men ('Open Mind', 'Ignorance Must Die', and 'John Doe') debating and dismembering the arguments of some blatantly racist redneck fucktards throughout that very discussion, but I also saw the 2 intelligent white ladies putting some of these racist bastards in their place also, ('Cynthia' and 'Tammy') and unlike the moderately semi-intelligent 'Bill', who at least seems to be able to type/spell legibly, most of the crap all the others like 'Jean', 'keemee' (who is a hypocritical bitch), 'Aryan', and others were writing, was so incoherently vague and nauseating until I couldn't really read it and even understand the fuck they where ATTEMPTING to say. Not only that, but almost ALL of the shit these racists were saying was EXACTLY THE SAME, but only re-phrased again and again.

The constant contradictions from these types of racist people are beyond astounding. These are the same type of bigots who exclaim that 'black people make too much of a big deal about race' when they are usually the ones who obsess over race all the time, but then project blame back and forth onto us about it whenever they get caught up in it (especially if it's a racist/hate discussion about blacks on the Internet) and example of this would be the kind of harassment IR Hollywood couples receive from them.

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

DITTO on that. I wonder what the reaction would be, if Seal was an ugly WHITE guy, or an Asian, or a Hispanic.

7. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Julia Roberts was married to a generally acknowledged 'fugly' white guy, C&W singer Lyle Lovett....remember???

The Kid Rasta 8)

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

And while she was married to him, I'm sure all of America gave praise to their relationship.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

And as for Donald Faison and Minka Kelly, I mean just look at what the author is saying in your link. He's hopes Donald gets screwed over by Minka because he doesn't approve of her interest in him. How lame of someone to even hope for something like that. I'm sure it's all because he's black and she is white.

10. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Where did you see the racist comments about their baby? I'd like to read them. Well I wish I didn't have to, but you know what I mean...

11. mosiah1

mosiah1 Member

12. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Oh my God! I can't believe what I have just read! Just how stupid can some people be? It really makes me worry - for every admiring look and complimentary comment that I receive about my beautiful daughter, how many are looking at her thinking that she's inferior and a bad genes mix?

Not that I care what people think, as I don't. But it pains me there's such ignorance in this world and that one day it may be directed at my lovely little girl, who did nothing wrong except be born.

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

14. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Y'all must remember that this particular link attracts posts by weak-ass, mosquito-dick whiteboy punks who sit behind their computers and write the same old tired-ass bullshit over & over at different Websites.

The Kid Rasta 8)

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yep, i was thinking that too, without the cursing

16. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Our moderator/webmaster maybe kinda slow, but he's still pretty good.

17. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I was referring to the link to Donald & Minka.

The Kid Rasta 8)

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Oh. I thought you meant that displaying that link about Donald/Minka, will attract those trolls you described in your post, into this site.