MISS IRELAND dating A NIGERIAN -racists pissed!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 3, 2011.

1. Bulma

Bulma New Member

Work that arse of yours. :D

2. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Is that right? He seemed well cultivated. I thought that counted, not this time in the woman's opinion, I guess.

3. Bulma

Bulma New Member

The woman on the panel and the bald guy, both complained that 'not enough' BM were 'successful'. When she found a succcessful BM, she didn't want him because of his 'title'.

Thats why I mention is salary.

4. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Pleased they are still together. That lass has bagged a brother.

6. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

7. Bulma

Bulma New Member

He needs to put a ring on that finger. He's an engineer now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  8. ILoveYouWhiteWomen

ILoveYouWhiteWomen New Member

Oh WOW!

I would definitely put a ring on her finger in a heartbeat:smt049

You had better believe it.

Plus that's the kind of white women I am looking for and close to it I must say.

I am looking for the tall model-looking kinds:smt049

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow, she pulls this off beautifully. I'd recommend she go dark hair. She'd stop people in their tracks.

10. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I think that picture just sold me these two need to get married ASAP lol.

11. whitechocolate123

whitechocolate123 New Member

Does it really surprise you that they would be pissed? White men wish they had what was necessary to pull a woman like that.

Anyway, don't worry about racist fools. You know why they are upset... they can't stand white and black. Don't waste your energy even talking about these ignoramuses.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope they get marrried soon.

13. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If he doesn't marry this chick he's a fool. Its incredibly rare to see a woman this young and beautiful so self aware and strong. The vast majority of women in her position would take the easy way out. Hell I think she's the first in her position to even give a black man a chance.

15. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Ireland's version of Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel.

Bad comparison? Maybe. But, so far this is the kind of couple that keep things alive and precious.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

not really

it's the UK

shit aint that entrenched like it is over here

17. The Dark King

Maybe. But he's a regular dude with average looks and a average job and she's a beauty queen. Girls like that normally date athletes or someone of extreme wealth and they are rarely black. So for him to find a chick that fucking amazing all the way around is a rare find indeed my friend.

18. The Dark King

Kind of bad since they're both in that entertainment world and for the majority of their careers he's been the more successful one and a damn sex symbol. But I do see where you're trying to go. The tide is definitely changing.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

again

it's the UK

along with being a bit easier in terms of WW/BM, the whole 'looks' spectrum is tweaked there. we've said it before that average looking brothas....even ugly monkey ass-lookin mothafuckas.....could pull a thorough WW from Europe because the way they view a lot of stuff is different

in the US...on the other hand...it's like unless you're rich (like russell simmons...dude ugly as shit but gets model joints every day), you gotta be one handsome ass Shemar Moore lookin mothafucka, if you wanted to bag an 'all-american' cheerleader

20. The Dark King

Fair enough. Hope my chick doesn't figure this out lol