MISS IRELAND dating A NIGERIAN -racists pissed!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 3, 2011.

1. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

We Irish women are very open minded :)...to bad the same can't be said for the mama's boys men...

2. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i have noticed over the years alot of irish women like black men :D

3. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

4. z

z Well-Known Member

That Nigerian immigrant is one lucky brother. I wonder what she saw in him. He prolly brought some African love spell juju to capture this beauty, lol.

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Yep. Now I'm really sure that her toes taste like Bailey's Irish Creamâ„¢.

6. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

No way, say it aint so, Europeans , racist????:rolleyes:

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The thing is though, I think the relationship perpetuates more racism from white men (especially) who have said that they weren't racist.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

She's lucky too.

9. LanalusU

LanalusU New Member

They look good together! hope they get married and have kids..just to stick it to the racists..lol

Racist white men never have a problem dating women of other races. such hypocrites!

10. flaminghetero

Same goes for BW.

They never have a problem dating men of other races...even neo-nazis and klansmen like Strom Thurmond and Mark Furhman.

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

You talk like you're really Irish like from Dublin, newsflash you're Southie or something :D

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

thats what pisses me off the most, i dont care who wm date. yet these neo nazi wn scum want to come behind me and think they have the right to tell me who i can date like im their property

and these are the same white men that secretly love black women etc and have relationships with them, ive even seen WN men admit they have had relationships with mixed race and black women

they preech about race mixing is wrong and it kills the white race so how can these go with black women, and even more so a product of a IR couple

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

The typical hypocrisy of human beings, this is just one other facet of life where it exists. Shouldn't surprise anyone.

A lot of these kind of folks are disgruntled at their lot in life, to the point that they sit around ruminating about the relationships of people inconsequential to them. Hence the misery of their lot in life.

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Long story short, friend's brother is a white supremacist and his girlfriend is Asian, and yet, he watches black men fucking each other and forces his girlfriend to watch it.

One time, he told me how he made his girlfriend go in black face and proceeded to "fantasy rape" her while using black poms-poms to pose as black people hair.

15. LanalusU

LanalusU New Member

I have never personally had any racist white men say anything to me about my relationship.. My dad (Italian) really likes my Bf. My uncles are also pretty cool with him, and they should be cause some of them have dated black women and Asian women.
    Most of the hatred I see is online.

They actually came up to you and told you who to date?

16. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Nope. I was born in Castlerea, Rosscommon. Moved to DC with my family at age ten. Only been in Boston since July 2009. Fuck Southie and the micks there.

17. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol and from the sounds of some of em it sounds like the kinda crap they would do, they must have some really sick sexual fantasies about black people built up inside them with the stuff they say

lol confusing how some of these people are pro white yet have a non white gf, and love watchin black men fuckin eachother loool :S

online mostly because they are safe alot of them are not as brave to spout that crap to alot of people in real life because they tend to stick with eachother and society now dosent tolerate that mindset, ive only had about 2 white guys try to intimidate me over it in real life and i prob hurt their self esteem so bad with what i said haha

my dad likes my bf aswell, hes married to a mixed race woman but they aint together

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  18. flaminghetero

Neo Nazis have no trouble finding BW to fuck.

They are drawn together by their need to control BM.

19. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

You're brilliant!!! It a young WW from the UK gets is while 88% of the dumb negroes don't.

20. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Yep. Both jealous of and are threatened by strong BM.