MISS IRELAND dating A NIGERIAN -racists pissed!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 3, 2011.

1. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

"jmagic
    This should make black women mad,and they say no white woman in the spotlight would date a black man,and hes broke so 2 for the brotha"

STAYPOPPIN01
    When are white peopl going to let that BS go man. White boys still dictating to their women who they can and can't date. Mofos get mad at strangers enjoying their lives and minding their business. Mind your own business with your insecure asses!

haha all true, these pussy ass white men who complain need to keep their mouth shut in the future

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Actually a lot of the comments are supportive

3. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

yup just edited my post, go look see lol

4. The Dark King

Great shit. It's inspiring

5. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

is indeed, except the little hitlers are hurting from the type of bm ww combo lol, you can see it in the comments

6. The Dark King

Still great shit still inspiring fuck the haters

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

after reading the article this union makes a bit more sense...he moved to ireland with his parents 8 years ago...he and his brother were the only black kids...not alot of black men in ireland?? big fish little pond syndrome...i bet his brother is also dating a beautiful white woman...

it really makes alot of sense when you see women come here from countries that do not have a significant population of black men...black men are in greater demand in places outside of the usa...

location...location...location...

:smt102

8. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Just like a piece of real estate, the value increases with location.:D

I guess making choices about where to live is all that sometimes matter to change a whole life situation.

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you can change you life in a split second by the choices you make...a person just never knows what the alternative outcome would have been...the unknown has always made me very curious...

10. naija4real

naija4real New Member

I meant to say the value changes with location, either it increases or decreases, something changes. Yes, you are right, no one ever knows what. But conceptually, the alternative outcome is the price some say we pay for our choices in real terms, I think.

The uncertainty in our decision, I mean whether our hunch was right or wrong is the risk we deal with in making our judgment calls. Most decisions right or wrong we usually don't find out until the morning after, I mean it has a time dimension and the time dimension makes it more problematic because seasons and people change.

The interesting thing though is our calculus whatever frame we choose are mere tools that aid decisions. But are not perfect. We rationalize based on experience and the wealth of knowledge that we have. And in most cases, a particular frame of reference.

We want to weigh our options. So we prioritize alternative outcome, or outcomes depending on the list before us and on the benefits that accrue. It could be the pleasure that we derive, or anything that seems pleasing to our emotions or somehow gives us some sense of satisfaction.

I think because of so many unknowns, time and the changing face of reality. Time and change make fools look wise, and the wise look like fools. I guess that is burden every man has to bear and the reason we exercise faith in most things because we are poor souls that hardly really know what we are doing. Most times we just pray that when tomorrow comes, things work out the way we conceived them.

Funny how life really is, eh?

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

The only reason the posters are supportive is because:

a) He's not American
    b) She's not American
    c) He's not a famous American rapper or athlete
    d) He's not attractive
    e) It's pissing off white guys

See through the Matrix.

12. The Dark King

I agree with c and e but you really think that their nationality really has something to do with it? Hmmm I wonder why if you're correct. I personally thought him being unattractive would piss more people off but hey I guess see things differently.

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

The reason Seal and Heidi get love from BW is because

a) He's not American
    b) She's not American
    c) BW on average never found Seal attractive

Compare that to Taye and Idina. Taye went from the black Tom Cruise to a punchline once his relationship with Idina came out. Or Reggie Bush. Or Wesley Snipes. On and on.

Look closer.

14. The Dark King

fair enough I can't beat the logic

15. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Yay, go them, fuck the haters, etc. but...
    That's not a vicious internet campaign, that's a troll :| One troll.

I'm sure it was horrible and all and no-one should have to deal with abuse, but I think they're exaggerating the struggle there a little bit.

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i bet theres more people who are behiind it though, when it comes to this topic you will get plenty people jumpin on the band wagon

17. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

alot of bw still bash him though, but true alot of them are not attracted to him, lol its mad how hurt people got by taye and his relationship

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

And some African American brothers too from the look of things so don't blame it on the white man only

19. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

Im african american male who has never dated a black woman. I dont understand the reasons for them being angry if i date a ww. I have tried to meet them at bars , school on the job but no success, they seem to just not even give me a chance to talk with them so why are they mad if i date or marry a white woman or non black woman, i just dont get it

20. The Dark King

Anyone mad at you finding happiness are usually people haven't found it for themselves. People in happy relationships are to busy being happy to hate on you.