MISS IRELAND dating A NIGERIAN -racists pissed!

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, May 3, 2011.

1. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

thanks i believe you are right!!

2. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

In that case I need to move to the Caribbean STAT lol.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They'd gobble your ass up in Jamaica

4. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

:smt102[/QUOTE]

This may be a little off the topic, but I wonder, really wonder why BW would not find Seal attractive. I happen to think he's really beautiful, scars on his face and everything. Of course the accent helps a lot, plus he's tall and has a great body, and seems sweet/romantic. I'd marry him.
    Wonder why Heidi thought he was attractive? She could have dated anyone she wanted, and definitely knows beauty being in the model industry...

Again, WHY would BW not think he was attractive - I really want to know.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  5. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

That's what I've been told lol - I might not ever be heard from again. So it would behoove me to move to the country where the wealthiest black men live, - where would that be?

And I'm not talking rap artists or athletes, so don't say America.

6. The Dark King

You're living in it lol

7. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Whoa I edited my previous post right before you said that lol.

8. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Simon Cowell (of Jewish descent) flies into America and cleans out like a bandit in the entertainment industry. Nail Ferguson (of Scottish decedent) flies into
    America takes on the lecture circuit with his historical take on economics, and he is also cleaning out. He has been dating an African intellectual, i the controversial Ayaan Hirsi Ali, in-between sorting out his marriage woes.

Simon and Niall can't be questioned as matter of social acceptance.They are in popular culture. But when a black kid, a Nigerian kid moves to Ireland, not even America, all sorts of coded language, even among black people, start emerging, black immigrant, African immigrant, Nigerian immigrant.

And the pop culture conception of the quality of genetic aesthetics start coming into play, and evaluated. Maybe people try to respond to some psychological discomfort, who knows?

Unfortunately, the Irish girl has made her choice. I think that is why most support really, in my opinion. The human decency in most like to respect other people's choices. I used to think that was also an American trait.

9. naija4real

naija4real New Member

You know many girls, I mean Nigerian girls like darker skinned guys. There is this sense weird sense of feminine quality that most think comes with lighter skinned black men. I know that is different in America. I guess the reality is geography, location does affect her skin (colour ) assets are priced.

10. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

So are you saying it's American BW that do not think Seal is attractive because he is too dark and that Nigerians would think he was just great BECAUSE he is dark?

It's weird - I could be wrong, but I always thought a woman would want her man to be darker than her. But to me, darker skin is beautiful anyway so what do I know.

11. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Not exactly saying that. That seems too specific. lipstick talked about location, and here I am buttressing her argument that indeed, location, in another sense geography plays a role in what people value. I used Nigeria and America for illustrative purposes and in a general sense.

In a predominantly white community where folks have no racist genes and are liberal people might find a dark skinned man attractive.

12. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Were you joking or is there a reason you would want to seek out the wealthiest Black men, as apposed to where the men are most non-judgmental, sincere, caring, family oriented or other qualities important to a relationship?

13. The Dark King

I wasn't. I was referring to doctors and engineers maybe lawyers and bankers too. You ever date ir hang out with bm before?

14. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Haha - mostly kidding of course. I am no gold digger - if you could see where I am sitting right now you definitely would know that. However, if I knew there was a place where a lot of men would find me attractive, were also moderately successful, then I could start with the personality, kindness, sincerity, family-oriented, spiritual stuff and weed them out from there.

I honestly haven't met too many wealthy guys because I hang around my artist friends, musicians, the like. From what I have seen, a lot of wealthy guys do not endear themselves to me with qualities I admire (gentleness, sincerity, survivor mentality, character, spirituality), but then again I haven't been able to travel as much as I would have liked to, to meet men outside of Kentucky (as an adult - being Canadian, I am a little outside of the norm here).

Did not mean to come off as shallow.

15. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I thought about that after I said "rappers and athletes", but you honestly don't see that too much here in Louisville (black doctors, engineers, lawyers, bankers). At least not in my circles, which I've said are mainly artistic. I'm either not looking in the right places, or need to move to somewhere like Chicago. It's sounding better and better all of the time.

16. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

My brother i have come to know that black Americans say the most vicious and snidest things about Africans waay more than the white people yet they are the first to throw the race card when a white man says something remotely racist so don't be surprised about this African immigrant stuff being said here.:smt025

17. The Dark King

Or grow up and support yourself

18. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

That's the plan - I've been divorced for 10 years and on my own for that length of time. I can't expect you to notice but the economy is rough, especially for those in the arts. I have a plan for that as well. That being said, I'm not going to saddle myself with someone who can't pull his own weight.

And I would never marry for less than love, which is why I am still single after leaving my husband 10 years ago. I also got two degrees in the arts, at two different times - I may not have been practical, but I followed my passions. The same holds true for men. It's also true that there are more single 30-somethings in larger cities.

19. z

z Well-Known Member

LoL, a Nigerian professor of mine told me once "You blk Americans are no different than white ppl, you are the mirror image of white folks", lol.

20. Rayban Man

Rayban Man New Member

Shes gorgeous, I cant even hate.