More Celebrities in IR

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Machiavel, Jan 16, 2009.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:smt036

2. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

From what I've noticed, it also appear to be true for regular folks in general in Europe---at least it is in Belgium and France where proportionally, you see more IR couples, espcially brothers with WW than in US. I wonder why. Actually, in Belgium, it's not even called IR, it's just a very common and very natural occurence to see Congelese men/guys with Belgian girls/women.

I just came back yesterday from Johannesburg, South Africa. I didn't get a chance to go "clubbing" and test the "IR sphere", but based on what I was told, IR is rather rare there. So who knows for sure how much the sociocultural conditionning and history of a country affect IR...

3. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I dig the hell out of Cape Town (lots of models there this time of yr)....have u ever rolled thru CT??? Were u on vacation in Joburg, or work related??? What is your occupation???

The Kid Rasta:cool:

4. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Even the "craziest" BW have a tendency to straighten up for a white man.

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Lewis is one of my personal heroes. International Formula One star and woman magnet. Pure class in a world of convicts and lowlifes.

6. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

No, man, I have never been to Cape Town, but I'd love to go. I heard many stories about its nightlife and it's a magnificient place. I am sure I've posted some pictures in the thread about African cities and landscape.

It was my first time ever in South Africa. I went there on vacation because my father lives in Joburg. I was there from Monday January 25th to Thursday, Fevbruary 5th. I didn't see many white girls, just a few a the mall and in a club called Sankaii in the middle of Sandton where my brother in law took me. But it was mostly a Congolese/African night club and I felt weird asking me my brother in law to take me to a club where there where more and mostly white girls. So I didn't ask :)

But speaking of models, here are few South African beauties.

Lauren Moller

[​IMG]

Christina Storm

[​IMG]

Tasha De Vasconcelos

[​IMG]

Jessica Roffey

[​IMG]

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If there is any IR scene in South Africa it is most with the livin large brothers and the English women. A very few Afrikaan women ever date them. One exception was Alan Boasak who married Elena Botha.

8. nobledruali

9. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I think this is just more proof that interracial relationships perticularily
    between black men and white women are unacceptable so american
    famous white women and american black athletes just don't go there.
    There has only been five famous white women that i know that has
    dated american black athletes and thats kim kardashian, carmen electra, madonna and khloe kardashian and kendra wilkinson and some of them
    are famous for doing nothing. Most famous white women in this
    country date white athletes when black athletes are OBVIOUSLY more popular. And you would think with a venue like the ESPYS where
    celebrities and athletes come together that there would be more famous
    interracial couples between black athletes and famous white women, but no! So it's got to be something else and I think that something else is
    that interracial dating is frowned upon, unacceptable and a lot of black athletes and famous white women don't go there because of it.

And that gives even more props to khloe kardashian for saying what she
    said when she is in a venue that it's unacceptable.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

kenny, its called conditioning.

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Some people don't buy into the societal pressures of dating, some do.

12. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Indeed, but in Europe there isn't that much "pressure" per se.

13. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

14. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Martin Dahlin and Hannah Graaf

[​IMG]

Martin Dahlin and Josephine Wallgren

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

Joey Starr and Beatrice Dalle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  16. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

17. Lolita

Lolita New Member

Craig David and his girlfriend are one beautiful and sexy couple! Dam...Lola Likey!

18. nobledruali

:eek:Dayum Machiavel...keep droppin' that swirl science on us!;)

19. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder whatever happened to Martin Dahlin. He is getting the Swede and Scandinavian women right and left.