Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. alli

alli New Member

Hee!

You see right through 'em, don't ya?

2. Persephone

Persephone New Member

You're always so demanding. Coming on here, demanding that we answer your questions, demanding that we post pictures. There are a few pictures on the thread, dig for them.

Why should -we- have to do all the work so -you- can prove whether a stereotype is true or not when we'd rather go onto a damn message board and relax instead of dealing with bs from random strangers who make us feel like they're just trying to aggravate and bother us?!

If you don't want problems, and you're not trying to be a troll, then participate in conversations, be polite, and for chrissakes stop demanding like you're the pope and we all gotta kiss your feet and do what you say instantly.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

takes one to know one

:wink:

i manned up tho..sorta..

i'll still have to kill ya if ya see my face

:smt070

pix is a two-way street, and not just a one-way affair for a vaseline-loaded, Saturday night special

4. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Here, I'll prove some black men get women white men want. My ex husband fought me tooth and nail to keep me, and he's white. Now I am with my boyfriend, who is black.

So there's you're proof, no photo needed, so stop getting so angry.

5. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Look at superchic's pics and you'll see why some of us bm love big sexy white women.

6. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

ahhh, thanks, natedogg!

7. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

You're welcome! :D

8. life5577

life5577 New Member

where the heck have i been for this nonsense....gee-once a week trolling restrictions apply

9. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

You have msn or yahoo IM suprchic?

10. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

lol...i don't have msn or yahoo IM.....i suck.

but i do have myspace and a husband, lol.
    www.myspace.com/suprchicky73

:eek:

11. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Yeah you suck...lol....myspace is alright....having a husband for a gal is way better! lol

12. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

I asked for your friendship...my myspace page is bland lol

13. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

hahaha! :wink:

feel free to hit me up on myspace though if you want....even though you do only find it "alright", lol. and with as many myspace "pimping" sites that there are, there is NO excuse to have a bland myspace page, LOL!

:p

14. natedogg2772

natedogg2772 New Member

Ok..I'll try to do something with it! lol :oops:

15. Newpowermoves

Newpowermoves New Member

The question izzzzzzzzz, what do you plan to do 'bout dat?

Yeah but ol' henrock ain't tryna hang 'round these here parts no mo'. That's cool though. I ain't mad at him :lol:

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ok, I gotta ask this. What the hell is a troll? It sounds kinda like a leecher who hits the thanks button on a site to get the hidden download content so they can get that cd they been trying to download.....but this site has none of those, so can somebody please tell me what a troll is? :?

17. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

a troll is nothing more than some nitwit who has no life, and wants to come up in our happy little corner of cyberspace to stir up trouble. and usually they prey on stereotypes, which leads them to post stupid questions like the one in this thread just so they can feed their tiny, feeble minds.

that, my dear brotha ajax, is a troll.

18. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

LOL....well, i don't plan on doing anything about not having yahoo or msn. i actually do have a yahoo account somewhere, but i don't ever use it. i do recall giving you my AIM name though, mr. newpower...and for some reason, i have yet to see you signed on. :? :lol:

and i just told mr. henrock that people have been asking about his whereabouts....so maybe i can get him to make an apperance here soon. please stand by...

:p

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....thank ya kindly. 8)

20. Adolescent09

Adolescent09 New Member

It's quite funny and ironic you should insult me considering that it was the post of a white-womanizing black man who observantly voiced an apparent truth that inspired me to post this thread.

The topic was by "PeyBackTime8818" and he said..

"I have noticed that this site is populated by about 90% black men and 10% white women. The few WW who post in here are not too great looking (Mistress B, Iffys Wifey, etc.) or very interesting. And most of them are older and taken. Where are all the sexy, FINE, young single white women at? Unless I am wrong, isn't this supposed to be a BM/WW forum, meaning horny BM talking WITH hot WW? Not black men drooling over internet pictures of Scarlett Johansson (which is what it has become). Where are the sexy White girls at? Oh, wait they are probably out partying and in the clubs and bars chatting with black men in REAL LIFE since they are probably too good to chat with BM on the computer in their house"

His observation about white women might not be cemented in fact since that would necessitate surfing through countless profiles on this site, but his conjecture that white women on this site are overall unattatractive (remember this is coming from a black man who seems to LOVE white women) might not be as much a myth as some would impetuously dismiss it to be. His concluding assumption that "hot" white women are social butterflies who might simply be technologically ignorant suggests that black men might be attracting desireable white women in social outings and certain public circles, but not in your prestine "little corner of cyberspace".

Who am I to question what people on this site look like, you might be wondering.... I'm not an immaculate work of art myself but I know a gorgeous white woman when I see one and sadly... as a bi-racial socially conceived black man who is opportunely attracted to white women.. I'm unimpressed. I've seen literally thousands of white guys of all cultures, backgrounds and grades of tan dating convincingly gorgeous white women but the truth is there are far fewer black men with them than I would hope to see.

You can all continue to bash me by calling me a troll if you like even if my only intention was to disprove a theory shared by "PeyBackTime8818" and myself. Guess I couldn't.