Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

I just would like to inform everybody that I saw the most adorable interracial couple today, a black guy and a white girl, both young, athletic and attractive!

2. life5577

life5577 New Member

Its always a pleasure to see that....:rolleyes:

3. Amazonka

Amazonka Active Member

YEAH..

Black standart of beauty: Hourglass figure. full breasts, full buttocks, slender waist, cute smile =
    Example: Me :+)))

Booty makes the world go around..

there is power in the booty.

)))

:smt049

4. untitled1985

untitled1985 Member

lol if ind this funny, my ex was not fat ugly she was half russian half ukraine and looked like a model, i'd never settle for a fat/ugly in any race

5. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

Fat and ugly are not the same thing. Skinny and pretty are not the same thing. No one should settle for an ugly woman of any culture.

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Testify..!!

7. untitled1985

untitled1985 Member

I wouldn't exactly say that beauty to me is a combination of outward and inward.

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

hell has officially frozen over because i think i have witnessed in this thread bmj agreeing with peybacktime...we all know who peybacktime is right? not to mention the fact that pey is not exactly the cat's meow...he dates under age wigger girls

the problem with these stereotype comments is that these people hang out @walmart...that is their only frame of reference...they see one fat white woman in the frozen food section with a black man with his front tooth knocked out and all of a sudden that decribes every interracial couple in the united states

you aren't going to see me and my boyfriend in that type of a venue...that was us @club med in june...shopping @mall of america in minneapolis...picking up shells on the west coast beach town...on a blanket enjoying an outdoor free concert in city park...

broaden your horizens and then come back to challenge me...until that time...you started out as a troll and remain a troll :smt079 50 lashes with a wet noodle

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  9. Darman

Darman New Member

Part of this has to do with BM vs. WM views of beauty.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My two cents

I just finished reading this thread and I found a lot of your replies interesting but many of you took this way too personally. This is an open forum, a place for a free exchange of ideas is it not?
    As far as the statement about bm dating bigger ww I don't think it's too absurd. If you look at a lot of American Interracially based websites a lot if not the majority of girls are overweight at least from what I've seen. Not to say this is true in every single instance but more often than not bur maybe it's because of the obesity problem in this country. Maybe there are just more fat people in the dating pool period.
    There is one thing I notice a lot though and it frustrates the hell out of me because I prefer ww and I notice a lot of ww will pick a less attractive wm over good looking availabe bm. I'm sure it's more a social obligation more so than personal preference but it dies annoy me a little.
    I've personally heard ww tell me it's because they don't want to upset their family.
    I myself have been fortunate to date beautiful ww of every race and creed but a lot of the good looking ww who choose to date me are usually European where they don't have such a hang up on race.
    In closing I do see the originator's point it might seem that way but seeing bm with what he considers unattractive ww should not concern him he should go for what he wants and be happy.

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I probably shouldn't even bother with this cause it'll only rehash the same shit from the other thread. So anytime any of us women comment, we're taking it personally? If that is true, when you make blanket statements, is it not fair for a "White" woman not to reply, defend or dispute, debate or even prove wrongly to said statements? So when YOU reply is it not a personal opinion or objective?

I'm just curious, so you're basing your visits to IR sites to the majority of IR relationships?

LOL @ at the last statement. C'mon Andrae - do you really believe that? From my experience, I actually see more single attractive people compared to lesser attractive people.

Wouldn't some say that BM (and this goes along with your opinion) choose less attractive WW? I hear some sistas say that about BM overlooking a beautiful BW for an ugly WW just cause she's White.

How did you get so lucky? J/k Andrae...lol

12. The Dark King

it'll only rehash the same shit from the other thread. So anytime any of us women comment, we're taking it personally? If that is true, when you make blanket statements, is it not fair for a "White" woman not to reply, defend or dispute, debate or even prove wrongly to said statements? So when YOU reply is it not a personal opinion or objective?

Of course anyone can disagree but sometimes when you do there's an obvious serious tone to it. Again ever comment I've made I said came from personal experience. As far as your comment about bm choosing ugly ww I gotta agree with you. I find dudes like that come from a place of low self esteem and feel like that's the best they can get/hold on to and it's sad.

Btw I'm lucky cause I'm cute if you don't believe me just ask my momma lol

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah, but speaking of undertones, you don't think your post from the other thread didn't come off a little insulting? I mean personal opinions are one thing, but your post was underlined as if it was fact.

So again, with you saying that those BM have low self esteem, would you say with your "opinion", that a lot of BM (since they attract ugly and fat WW) suffer from that? What about the good looking BM?

14. The Dark King

Well what do you mean by good looking. Model athletic men or guys who just break 7 on a scale from one to ten?

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Where collectively people can agree that a dude is handsome.

I'm trying to understand your logic cause you said those dudes who attract fat/ugly WW have low self esteem. Then you said you're good looking and attract attractive WW. So my question is, what about good looking BM, do they still attract fat/ugly WW?

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

how about you post a picture of yourself...lippy would like to critique the picture and i will tell you where you stand on a scale of 1-10...my opinion only of course...i find it really interesting lately especially that many men out there dating...subscribing to dating sites all consider themselves good looking...it's the ones that really are good looking that consider themselves of average looks...and then there are the men that know what they are bringing to the table vs. the inflated think they are really something kind of guys...oh forget it, i don't even need to see a picture to figure out what you are like...i read your posts and consider myself quite insightful...

you just waste my time!:smt009

17. The Dark King

Ouch lippy that hurt lol.
    I posted pics before it's in my thread history. I say I'm good looking because it's been the usual concenus but feel free to check em out.

18. The Dark King

Sorry I should have been more specific. Guys who date ugly ww usually have low self esteem but if you're an attractive person I believe you attract all types. It's natural.

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

So with that said, since the majority of BM date ugly/fat WW, does that include good looking BM or is there only a small portion of good looking BM who interracially date and who date dimes?

One could use your theory in turn and say that BM who date IR are lames, cornballs, herbs and BWs rejects.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

20. The Dark King

I see your point