Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Switch off your webcam then

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Bloody stalker lol

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Alright your going to far, it's the other way around. Asian women fetishize white men. It ain't nothing to see a white guy like this

[​IMG]

with an asian broad like

[​IMG]

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

That self hate is strong.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had seen a couple of commercials where a white guy is married to an Asian woman. I guess white men and Asian women fetishize each other. The same thing is with Latinas. I recall a chat with a woman from Malaysia. She expressed a desire to marry an older American man. Older meaning white, experienced and rich. She'd give all her love to this man. And why not? Here is a man who is older and has one foot already in the grave. While this man has the love and support of a younger woman, it's a double win-win for the woman because she has someone to love and care for, a home, a name and security. I suppose every woman wants those things. Military guys have it really good in this area.

6. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

that chick is hot

7. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

well, I'll just say this....

Again, the title of this thread didn't just fall out of the sky. It came from somewhere......lol. I think I'm surprised that you're actually defending sistas with this topic.

Here's another brilliant saying courtesy of the BW that you love and adore so much......"White women are pushovers and they're easy". You and I know that this is VERY far from the truth.

BW (not all, but most) need to seriously get their shit together. I think Shirley Strawberry from the Steve Harvey Morning Show said it best: "Bitterness isn't sexy & Attitude is EVERYTHING". Whether you agree with me or not is irrelevant, but the truth is the truth....

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I agree with this statement, but I would go one step further and say this applies to ALL WOMEN just as arrogance and cockiness are unattractive characteristics in men.

Who wants a man or woman with a bitter attitude or someone that treats others poorly because they have a "better than you" complex?!

Stereotypes are childish and ridiculous.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

very well stated. i will point out a good pt you guys made is that bitterness and cockiness is unattractive. that is so true its often said no one wants to be around negative energy or neg spirit....because soon it will hurt you.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its funny the wm never bash bw or wm....its a handful of so-called bm that do. fortunately , that shit stopped awhile back.

theres a difference between critiquing and bashing/criticizing

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude....you are posting some serious shit now. i have taled to men who would fly to asain countries to wife em up.

i dont think alot of wm can handle the independent white woman of today

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

This applies to most men period. Man was not configured to handle independent women who spoke thier mind from the onset. At the dawn of time, men were supposed to go and hunt, bring the game and let the wife do everything else without complaining. Heck even my father's time there weren't too many independent women so this independent woman thing is a somewhat new concept and most men can't handle the fact that women are smarter, more intelligent, bring home equal or more amount of bacon and therefore has the right to tell you what is on her mind and disagree with you sometimes.

There is one thing i like about independent women though, when you guys have a passionate argument and challenge each other intellectually and you get to bed she wants to show you she can be equally participatory in bed to prove a point that she can be in the driving( or is it riding?) seat when it comes to sex and not be a subservient, submissive woman.:eek::cool:

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

What I like about independent women is that they can cough up half the dough.

14. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

co-sign:D

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'll show you three. Three out of fifty black women who are not single mothers. And I'll show you almost ten or more who are single mothers and are still going to school and holding down a job.

Not all women are the same. The only commonality is that they want a place in the sun as we men do. They want to love and be loved as men do. It has nothing to do with whether or not a woman is bitter. In some cases, bitterness is a defense mechanism.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL nice try. Black men are always chastized...from Obama on down.

Your problem is you point out black flaws while giving your massas a pass. This white kid (OK, white/Asian) who in his manifesto calls black men who date white girls "black filth" and white girls who date other races "whores" and goes on to shoot down 4 people & stab 3...and not a peep from you...?

17. Nefo33

Nefo33 New Member

Who are the men making these black women single moms?
    its we black men of course.Truth be told many of us black guys are not ready to take up their responsiblities.Black women shouldnt be blamed for everything.Yea i love white girls but that doesnt mean i should dislike black women.Afterall our moms are black right?

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Agree that there should be no hatred or bashing of BW as a whole here, or anywhere for that matter. That being said, even in today's society, it is still mostly the women who choose when, and of course with who, sex happens. There is absolutely no logical reason why over 70% of Black children are born out of wedlock, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...on-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/.

It takes two to tango, but the BW are the ones choosing the WRONG kind of BM (or men in general) to have sex with, and then not using protection, that stat is WAY too high for there to be that many "accidental" pregnancies.

Really interesting commentary and critical response from the link below..

"Just because you can have a baby, it doesn't mean you should," Lemon said. "Especially without planning for one or getting married first. More than 72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock. That means absent fathers. And the studies show that lack of a male role model is an express train right to prison and the cycle continues."
    Lemon’s commentary inspired a firestorm of criticism on social media -- the website Mediaite published a sampling -- and bloggers took aim at his conclusions.
    "If Lemon really wanted to help the black community, he could start by adopting a deeper understanding of the history, sociology and psychology of his own people," wrote Washington Post blogger Rahiel Tesfamariam. "Offering made-for-TV analysis about deeply complex social issues in the manner in which he did is irresponsible and lacks intellectual rigor."

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Of course my mother is black. I was raised in a single parent home. A broken home. My mother raised me, my sister and my younger brother. I didn't blame black women for being single mothers. I do not bash black women. I have more important things to do than that. I do not date black women. I will make friends and treat them like I would anyone else and nothing more. My mother would only want nothing but for me to be happy with whomever I choose for a wife no matter what color that woman is despite her own feelings about IR.

Back in the late 1970's there was a locally made public service ad featuring two young black boys in the gym. One of the boys complained that his girlfriend would not respond to his advances and wanting to have sex. His friend sternly says, "Sex ain't nothin' to play with!" It ended with the sexually curious boy listening to his friend trying to shake some sense into him.
    Back then, the curiosity about sexual intercourse was higher than anything a boy or girl at puberty could know. Lot of teenage had gotten pregnant before they were 16. It continues to this day and now it's chronicled on MTV's 16 & Pregnant.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  20. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Great post, it's very irritating to hear bm getting thrown under the bus as "bastard makers" when women control the greenlight for whether or not you can get in their pants.