Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Exactly right Books, and exactly what I was alluding to in my prior post as to the pro's and cons. Imo there is an inherent gender unfairness when it comes to deciding when a child is born due to biology and Roe V. Wade. There are numerous heartbreaking cases where the father to be is pleading with the mother to be not to end the pregnancy, yet she has the sole decision making power. Trying to take steps to do away with that inherent unfairness would certainly bring a whole host of possible unintended and additional legal consequences.

Given that human behavior and individual responsibility can vary wildly person to person, these issues could be debated until infinity.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why is it weak? You have no problem with a woman terminating a man's child but condemn him if he doesn't take responsibility?

3. The Dark King

You wear a seatbelt every time you're in the passenger seat right?

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yes, i am failing to see the connection to what we are discussing here, help me out...

5. The Dark King

I acknowledge that when I'm the passenger in a car I should wear a belt for my safety however if the other person crashes the car they are responsible since they're in the driver's seat. They determine the path we take because they are behind the wheel.
    So if we have an accident who is responsible?

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I think I see where you are going with this, however I don't think its quite apples to apples, when it comes to pregnancy it does take two to tango, so there is always a pregnancy risk when it comes to sex.

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I never said it was okay to be reckless.

I will tell you that the pill can be extremely expensive. It's a monthly expense. I had to quit taking the pill (and I wasn't taking it for birth control reasons) because I couldn't afford to dish out the $40 a month for it. Some of the birth control pills are covered better than others, but sometimes a woman can't take the cheaper ones.

And sometimes a woman CAN'T take the pill because of issues with her body, etc.

Then there's user error. You forget to take it. It happens. It doesn't mean there's any maliciousness to it. Life gets hectic and you forget for a day or two.

Then there's the whole, if a woman is on antibiotics the pill becomes less effective, thing.

Doubling up on contraceptives decreases the odds of an unwanted pregnancy by I don't know how much. And that would appear to be the best all around solution to having your cake and eating it, too.

A woman should ALWAYS make a man where a condom until they're in a committed relationship and both are on the same page with anything and everything that could happen.

Like I said in an earlier post, the only 100% effective way of making sure no unwanted pregnancies happen is by not having sex.

And how realistic is that? A man, nowadays, is less likely to wait an extended amount of time to have sex with his girlfriend (unless he's a religious man). He's going to move on to someone who is going to give it up a lot faster. (The same can be said for many women nowadays, too).

So, you know, all of those factors can contribute to having an unwanted pregnancy.

It sucks.

8. The Dark King

Funny how it takes two to tango yet only one gets to lead. And for the record I agree with child support I just don't agree with the no fault attitude that comes along with it especially if both parties agree they don't want any kids.

9. Bookworm616

The passenger could be responsible for an accident if they grab the wheel from the driver, or distract them.

That's not an infallible argument. Just sayin'. :p

10. The Dark King

Then that would be rape and nullifies this entire conversation.
    In a legal society women are in the sexual driver's seat.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Yes, we are kinda back to square one here, biologically and legally women are the ones who have unilateral power to give birth or to abort. This can be excruciatingly unfair and heartbreaking, with serious life-long implications for the man, either way she chooses. For me, and what I teach my loved ones, is that the best way to avoid this inherent unfairness is to be VERY smart, selective and VERY discerning up front when it comes to relationships and sex.

A good buddy I played ball with in college, was married and had a child with his wife about 6 years ago. I told him when he got married that there was something about her I just did not trust, she was just too selfish and self centered, imo because she was gorgeous and was always getting attention. Fast forward to about a year after the child was born and my buddy discovers she has been having an affair with the same doctor that delivered the baby, some covert DNA testing revealed that my buddy was not the father and that the doctor was. California law states that since my buddy was on the birth certificate and was acting as the father in the home, he is still on the hook for CS payments even after the divorce. As you might imagine he is as bitter and jaded as a human being can be, but the worst of it is that for the first year he loved that child as much as any father could possibly love a child, and when it came out that the baby was not his, something irretrievably broke in my buddy, he still loves the child but he has admitted to me that he also carries resentment towards the child, even though he knows rationally that the child is innocent.

Bottom line, CHOOSE WISELY when it comes to sex and relationships.

12. Bookworm616

That is horrible and completely unfair.

Can't he petition to get his name legally removed from the birth certificate?

13. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

When this was all happening, my buddy reached out to me for legal advice, and I reached out to some fellow lawyers in California for some deeper understanding of California law on the matter. Bottom line, all the responses I got was that if he was married and on the birth certificate at birth, and is now on the hook for CS, it is next to impossible to get off that hook.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im against abortion......i stated from the start a man and woman are responsible for the baby.

tdk, flame,and fred stated women are responsible.

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Boom,, the lovely justice system we oh so love. Smfh

16. Bookworm616

That is one seriously evil bitch for making him pay child support for a child that isn't his.

Unless in CA child support is automatic and she doesn't have a choice. In IL, a woman can elect not to ask for it, in a divorce.

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

My brother in law experienced that same thing. He's been paying the past 7 years for a child that isn't his, because he signed the birth certificate. He tried initially to fight the child support, but he hit nothing but brick walls at every turn. At this point, he's done fighting. He pays her every month and is resigned to the fact that he'll be doing that for the next 10 yrs. So crazy.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thats a different ball game there boss.
    that there is bros need to know the laws and get it changed and/or use to their advantage.

if person cheats they are usually vurnerable to lose.

so in this case...flip the table and get custody of the kid and get C/S.

A slick atty would have done that.

We are too accepting of women getting custody.... we lose every time.

19. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

GL, I can tell you from many years of legal experience that it is easier said than done to change laws. No matter how slick or good a lawyer may be, custody bias for the benefit of the mother is nearly impossible to overcome, infidelity does not even come close to rising to the level of bad behavior necessary to give custody to the father, in the overwhelming majority of cases.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

trust me i know. she would have to piss on the judge's leg before the consider they father for custody

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014