Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I even said I liked fat chicks in one thread and got the red light

Welcome to WWBM

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No way seriously?
    Ah you gotta love insecurity it smells so desperate lol

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Lol - I think I just gave you some positive rep while intending to give some to Loki. Lol

4. biosnex

biosnex Member

"I haven't yet figured that out. I could tell you what a lot of white guys classify as fat, but black guys are all over the map with it. "

Unfortunately, this is true. Many black men don't seem to care. If the woman is rocking a fat booty and wide hips -the rest doesn't seem to matter. They will give you a pass. There is an obsession with big asses with black men (as a group) and yes -I'm part of it! I'm not in denial. But BM are not the only ones with a penchant for thickness. Italians, Romanians, Latinos, Armenians, et al, also have immense appreciation and love for big booties. Look at the Brazilians and Columbians. Round thick booties and wide hips are the gold standard. But BM have taken it to another level! It's like college ball and then there is pro ball!

Many BM brazenly cross the line from thick and Rubenesque to greatly overweight and obese. Not sure why but it is well documented by those with functioning eye sight. But again, as I previously stated -the dominate majority of fat WF are with WM! BM just get the notoriety for being with the same type of women. That's just the way it is.

In all honesty, I'm not as bad as some guys. I do draw the line, white, black or other. But some brothers just don't care! . I have to be honest about this and the brothers who read this know I'm telling the truth. All of this is accumulative and it creates the image. And since the world is hysterically hyper sensitive about BM/WF relationships, it only serves to exacerbate the perception.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

There are more black men with fat and/or ugly black women then there are black men with fat and/or ugly white women.

Some men simply prefer bigger women, no matter what people want to say on this forum.

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Nobody's preferences in body type should be ridiculed. I don't recall anyone here trying to shame other peoples choices.

7. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

There's this youtuber I watch sometimes, his name is Tyrone Magnus. In one of his Q&A videos he discussed this stereotype and he said something along the lines of "It's not black men who get with fat chicks, it's broke men." Probably the most accurate explanation for this stereotype.

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

yup that about sums it :smt043 :smt043

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There are also guys who are desperate and lonely and would date any woman.
    There are many men who appreciate the heart over beauty. The classic Jimmy Soul song If You Want To Be Happy often comes to mind.

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Whatever floats your boat.

It's probably a fetish. I've often wonder how it'd feel to be with a non muscular man. But I'd never extend that beyond a thought lol. Everybody wants/needs some good old loving. And the white woman will provide the man with that regardless of her size and thickness of her thighs. There's buff booties and not so buff booties lol. I saw go big mommas. Plus the men they lure in are damn fine! Has me shaking my head sometimes.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Bingo

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol

13. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

This might ruffle some feathers but the White women I've seen that date various Black men aren't what I consider attractive.Then again, I have weird taste in women.

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I see it at my job. But like I said before, these men are looking for the heart, as opposed to looks. The women, either black, white and etc, have something about them. They just want to be with someone.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

You never know what attracts two people to each other, or what the motivation is. People are quick to judge by a glimpse of the appearances they see, but they really have no idea. Like you said, they "have something about them".

I'm sure most of us have had experiences where we met someone who looks great (by most people's standards) but is a complete disaster.

I always wonder with the many folks who are so quick to be judging just how perfect they are.

16. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

In my experience, people of all ethnic backgrounds tend to gravitate towards those of their similar attractiveness level (however one defines "attractive") when dating.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To be fair that depends I still see a remarkable premium placed on whiteness. The cross ethnic attraction seems to really work out for white people in particular the men.

18. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's mostly due to conditioning. Some say it's cause "white is right" but I don't think that's it, it's more like "white is standard, everything else is exotic" exotic not always meaning good.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think people often ask themselves if they see an "odd" couple, "Could they REALLY be THAT close?" Or, "Is the sex THAT good?"

And last but not least, " What do their families think?"

20. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

That is very true . There was a study done that actually proves that Whites generally are more accepted into different cultures than other races.