Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Will do thanks for the heads up

2. The Dark King

Who said there were no positives? I think IR are great it helps to bridge the racial divide. I've dated mostly ww my entire life that's pretty much all I go for, but here's where I think many people on here are racist and please look up the definition before you people get upset and try to slam me, my interest usually bring me to ww. I enjoy white water rafting and kayaking, during the winter I go snowboarding, I enjoy going to classical and rock concerts as well as country and hip hop. I like to jog and go on spiritual retreats. I try to catch Deepak Chopra everytime he's in NY and volunteer on Native American reservations for my bday as a gift to myself and unfortunately most bw in this country don't enjoy things like that especially ones I meet and if they do they usually date wm(ironic huh lol). Someones skin tone or hair texture is not at the rope of the list of things that attract me to a woman but for many people on here it seems to be. I'm not condeming it whatever floats your boat right.
    I think IR dating gets a bad rep because no one seems have a problem when people have a preference for hair or eye color but it seems like many people can't handle skin especially when it comes to a bm and ww. It's sad really.

3. Espy

Espy New Member

Come again? That's clearly incorrect Andrae population is directly tied to frequency. The more people, the more likely it is that any given action will occur with increased frequency. Also, you need to go back and take another look, only FG and Bookie cosigned my 'brilliance', that's 2 not 3. If you want people to take you seriously when the subject involves numbers... it's best to count accurately. ;)

And speaking as a member of the peanut gallery, I see what I see, not what I want. You're entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. I don't think anyone's taking it to heart, it's a discussion, albeit at times a heated one, but a discussion none-the-less. Calm down, I'm not attacking you, just voicing an opinion. :D

4. The Dark King

population has nothing to do with what we were talking about. Do you guys get context? First frequency is the amount of times something happens popuation is the amount of a given person or thing. Your comparisson was false.
    Btw you were right it was only two people who commented on your brillance my bad sweetheart.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Andrae, my friend, go look up "normalize data" in reference to population and frequency... also go look up frequency while you are at it.

If you have two deadly sports and you want to look at which one is deadlier.

Say Sport A has 5 deaths per year and sport B has 50 deaths per year - you would say that sport B is much more deadly...
    That could be VERY missleading, you need to look at participants per sport:

If sport A has say 100 participants per year and sport B has 100,000 participants per year..
    It takes no dummy to see that sport A is the one that is way more deadly.

Population and frequency can not be more directly tied.
    Frequency is based on sample size i.e., population in ESPY's case or participant in mine.. same thing.

6. chicity

chicity New Member

I really have no idea what you're saying here, so no worries on me being offended.

At first you seem to be suggesting that many people here are racist, because rather than dating IR out of shared interests, many are dating IR out of preference for skin tone or hair texture.

Then you say IR gets a bad rap, because no one has a problem with preferences for hair color.

So then what is sad? Is it sad that society condemns racism? If you think that many people here are racist, (even if only "technically" so, as you seem to be implying with the "look it up), why would you be sad about people who can't "handle" such racism? Unless you find the racism you claim to see to be no worse than simple hair preference. Is that what you're saying? That some kinds of racism aren't bad?

I really have no idea what you're trying to say.

7. Espy

Espy New Member

Quite possibly the three most lovely words in the English language... LOL.

8. The Dark King

You seriously crack me up girl

9. Espy

Espy New Member

Well amused beats pissed off, now doesn't it?

10. The Dark King

yes I am saying that many people here are racist but not in a negative way. Yes I'm saying some racism isn't bad but I don't like calling it racism because it does have a negative tone.

11. chicity

chicity New Member

Well then I disagree with you on both points. I do not believe a significant number of regular posters on this message board are racist, and I do not believe there are some kinds of racism that aren't bad.

I won't say I've never seen anything cringe-worthy on this board, but it's usually from people who never post more then 10 times, or are known not to be who they say they are.

Finding certain skin tones or hair textures more physically arousing isn't racist. Having your boat floated by this or that is not the same as saying this or that is inherently superior.

The vast majority of people at this board are not racist. Racism is never benign. Feel free to prove me wrong.

12. The Dark King

Racism is a race motivated assumtion or action. Everyone on here is attracted to a persons race before getting to know them as a person first right?

13. chicity

chicity New Member

Attraction usually occurs before getting to know someone as a person.

Attraction has no relationship to assumption, so I'll leave that out.

I'm assuming you think that because there are people here who are attracted more to one race than another, that means that they will act purely on race, but that's generally not how Women operate. Usually there's a whole host of things a Woman has to be interested in before she makes a move, and race may come into play in that, but I don't think anyone on this board would act on pursuing a relationship -- no matter how shallow -- with *any* person of a preferred race, regardless of other factors.

And btw, no, everyone on here is not attracted to a person's race before getting to know them first. Many, many people here repeat over & over that they are attracted to a variety of people, *including* the people of the race covered in the domain name here. Others of us, such as myself, happen to be in IR marriages or LTRs, and are part of the community without seeking out anyone based on race cause, well, we're not seeking at all.

ETA: I'd love a source for your definition of racism, btw.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh noooooooo:smt048
    Are we going back there??
    :)
    I think we have that in several thread already - no we are quite a few here (probably the majority) that do not get attracted to a race before getting to know you.

I get attracted to WHO you are, not WHAT you are..

15. Espy

Espy New Member

Nope. Though I can actually somewhat see where that faulty assumption comes from. Not everyone came here because of attraction, I personally was looking for the answer to a specific question I had based upon a personal observation of mine. I was impressed by the caliber of the posts, and stuck around.

16. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I see fit brothas walking around with fat, busted black women all the time and nobody says shit. My mother's best friend was literally between 200-300 lbs. my whole life and always had a man. Yet if the BBW is white, you hear all this nonsense. Total hypocrisy. A lot of us men in general will get with anybody who will have us, regardless of race!

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Seriously?...the mock ghetto dialect, time-worn stereotypes and insults, who do you think you are fooling troll?

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He's trying to fill the position while the others are signing up new screen names.

19. Athena

Athena New Member

Amen Karma, thank you for seeing that. Where I live, 40% of the female population is morbidly obese and 90% of those women are BW. And finally, who gives a crap who is dating whom. As a side note: can we just drop the injection of personal agendas into other people's lives?

20. Persephone

Persephone New Member

...yeah, that's pretty obviously a fake dialect. Not even thugs talk like that. lol