Most black men date FAT/UGLY white women

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Adolescent09, Jul 30, 2008.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

THERE IT IS RIGHT THERE..

2. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

The same people who accuse brothas of going with fat ugly white women would love it if we were attracted to Precious or Mo'nique.

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to karacoma. again.

4. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I took care of it for you, Tony. I always have your back. ;)

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

thats a myth seeing as there are no real statistics to prove that. I dont see many black men where i live dating fat ugly white women. i do see lots of brovas dating ugly fat sistren though.

i have always dated IR and never dated ugly, and only 4 of at least 65 fat or large women

6. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Said that in another thread LOL, but it needs to be said again...the hypocrisy.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

for once i agree with u

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These ladies like black men. They are neither fat nor ugly. Thread now officially closed.

9. Sneakeedyck

Sneakeedyck New Member

I see alot of black men with busted women in general. Karma's right I see black dudes with real busted black women like Monique and Precious. I really like the demeanor of WW better and looks. When I go to the strip clubs I go to the white ones for toned in shape pretty White women, asian women.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Good post karma

11. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Good answer.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i'm living on the wrong continent for sure

:rolleyes:

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

lol

14. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Come manwhore over here then ;)

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Wow.:smt042

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lmao

17. Dmacho

Dmacho New Member

The only people who claim that black men get undesirable white women are people that are effected negatively by BM/WW relationships ; Basically, disgruntled black women and white men are the ones who utter this crap !

18. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

yes i have seen black men with fat/ugly white women just like i have seen black men with pretty/petite white women, i have seen gorgeous black women with ugly/fat black men and gorgeous black women with corny looking white guys, ( in my Joy from the View SNL skit voice) so what who cares?? :smt003 beauty is in the eye of the beholder just cause something looks a certain way to you doesn't mean it is to another.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you didn't intentionally leave out the fat/ugly bw did you? because you covered all the other bases..just checking:smt077...let's not forget the gorgeous bm combinations

20. blacgrl

blacgrl Banned

actually, ppl already think that of black women so i felt that i did not have to bring that up, and since you brought that up, i proved my case and point! lol