Most Lavish Wedding Ever?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Jun 16, 2017.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4595722/Is-lavish-wedding-EVER.html

Wedding planners believe the venue hire was exclusively hired at a cost of £150,000 with the bespoke marquee and bespoke marble floor with their initials etched in gold costing around £200,000 on top.

[​IMG]

+37
    Folarin Alakija, who is the son of Folorunsho Alakija, the richest black woman in the world, married Iranian beauty Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifar in a lavish bash at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire over the weekend

[​IMG]

+37
    Folarin's new wife studied Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Manchester, has a graduate Diploma in Law and has also worked as a model and marketing consultant. The happy newlyweds are pictured walking down the aisle after tying the knot

According to the venue's website, the cost of hiring the whole venue is on application but hiring just the palace and state rooms costs £33,000.

Searcys are the approved caterer for the Orangery at Blenheim palace and three course meals start at £52 per head - excluding alcohol - but it's believed they had a much more expensive bespoke package with catering company, rhubarb.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4595722/Is-lavish-wedding-EVER.html#ixzz4kCnrg4jW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I bet the Iranian flag is flying at half mast.

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

It probably is but moreso they had those terrorist attacks recently.

Do they do quarter mast?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I thought l saw a thread on this already? But with more pics? I might be wrong...

5. nobledruali

Maybe but if so MY BAD.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omygod..you speak!! :p

7. nobledruali

:)