Movie Trailers

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Tamstrong, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]Wj1devH5JP4[/YOUTUBE]

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I will still see this movie, but I'm not really impressed by this first trailer. I hope the movie is better than it looks right now.

I wasn't sure about this, but now I'm geeking out on Harry Potter again. I will definitely be seeing this!

Thanks for sharing all of these trailers, Ra. :smt023

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah, this is definitely a true teaser trailer because it's not really giving you a feel for what the storyline is going to be about with this movie. "Here's the Enterprise Gang and they've gotten themselves into a situation. Again." Hopefully the eventual later trailers to come will put forth a bit more to peek interest.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[HDYT]BDs_DYow7xA[/HDYT]

5. Bookworm616

Invariably, every year a movie comes out around my birthday that I really want to see and it becomes my "birthday" movie.

I saw this trailer today and it comes out a day after my birthday. I love The Rock and I love Kevin Hart. I'm psyched about this!

[YOUTUBE]s5YOhVa7GFM[/YOUTUBE]

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]pSf-5vbVpAU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VA6kCaxaTlk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9KUtO4XfyAE[/YOUTUBE]

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]KjEusWO6VPg[/YOUTUBE]

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Sounds like this will be funny. The Rock has proven surprisingly good at comedy. And I like Kevin Hart too. I'm looking forward to it. I caught Ride Along 2 last weekend and found it to be a funny, if formulaic, buddy flick. A relaxing way to spend the afternoon.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]ssfTNCTVT5U[/YOUTUBE]

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[youtube]/qS6mDnsujX8[/youtube]

Ethan Hawke as jazz legend Chet Baker in Born to Be Blue.

One of the most famous trumpeters in the world in the 1950s, Chet Baker was renowned as a pioneer of the West Coast jazz scene, but years of heroin addiction took its toll and by the 1960s, his career was nearly destroyed.

Written and directed by Robert Budreau, Born To Be Blue zeroes in on a key moment in Baker’s life during the ’60s, just as the musician attempts to stage a hard-fought comeback, spurred in part by a passionate romance with a new flame.

IFC Films releases the film theatrically on March 25, followed by VOD on March 31.

Link

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]U5R0bI8EJCQ[/YOUTUBE]

Bastille Day - official trailer

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Stringer Bell vs. Robb Stark! Just added it to my 'Must see' list.

13. Bookworm616

I hadn't heard of this movie yet. I'm definitely adding it to my list.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]3AsOdX7NcJs[/YOUTUBE]

London has fallen.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of movies (regardless of their predictability!!) and I adore Gerard Butler so I can't wait for this :cool:

15. Bookworm616

I love Gerard Butler and will be seeing this movie, too.

I enjoyed Olympus Has Fallen. I know it got bad ratings, so when I eventually saw it, I kept my expectations low and when it was over, I couldn't figure out why it got such bad reviews. It was one of the better movies about White House takeovers.

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Agreed! I honestly don't even pay attention to reviews anymore. I just see what looks good now!!

17. darkcurry

Idris Elba is getting TERRIFIC reviews for this movie already, and we still have two months before it's release. Wow! Now I'm interested.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]mY2vFlpqpNc[/YOUTUBE]

19. darkcurry

Captain America Civil War Trailer 2
    [YOUTUBE]dKrVegVI0Us[/YOUTUBE]

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

CGI Spidey? :smt043 :smt043