Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Anytime I'm on, Soul.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Fred Williamson's latest film of his Po' Boy productions brand is called Atomic Eden. It is more or less an actioner set in Chernobyl. Lots of fighting. I hadn't seen it yet. I did look up other films with Williamson in them. I guess his brand was established in the mid-70's. That is all I could find for now.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Williamson mentioned that in his flicks he gets the girl. Also,he sells his films at the Cannes Film Festival. Wished he had a website.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I looked but didn't find one. I did find the listing on IMDB. Just a listing of films in the Po' Boy Productions roster. Like Wesley Snipes' Amen-Ra company, they are sold independently.

5. Soulthinker

I'm glad Mr.Snipes is making movies again. Looking forword of him getting the girl.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Of course, he will make his films in Europe, Canada and Asia where he can enjoy creative freedom. He still hasn't released his Gallows Walker trilogy after he got out of Club Fed.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just got done watching "The Wedding Ringer". Olivia Thirlby is Kevin Hart's Love Interest in the movie.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

how was it

9. ColiBreh1

You asking about the movie or the IR 'ship?

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the movie

11. Soulthinker

Olivia Thirlby,is the bridesmaid who saw through the bs. Loved it.

12. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Kathleen Robertson & Taye Diggs play detectives in S.F.

[​IMG]

Kathy was married, divorced has kids. looking for love

Taye lost his black wife to cancer. available but grieving for his lost wife.

They are partners each looking for love again. Will they find each other?

13. Soulthinker

I look forward to the sexual tension of the two when the series or movie is released.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Season 1 is on hulu

Season 2 starts soon I think on tnt

Most of these co-ed cop shows end up with partners who become involved...so

Plus it's taye diggs with a ww......the only pairing more obvious would be wesley and a ww

15. ColiBreh1

What movies has Wesley Snipes been with a WW other than "Jungle Fever"?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

17. ColiBreh1

Thanks for the link.

SMH at all these mediocre & bad indie movies I have to watch, just to see Black Men & White Women IR 'ships onscreen.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Boiling Point where he is in bed with Lolita Davidovich. Money Train where he makes love with Jennifer Lopez(Latina). A film in which he was in where he had finished making love to a white woman in the beginning of the film. I forgot the title. It was one of his independent film's from Europe. He had a lovely scene with Diane Lane in the film Murder At 1600. Sadly, the scene was cut from the finished film. He has a brief moment with a woman in the film called Unstoppable(or Uncontrollable, I'm not sure)), where he plays a soldier who is drugged and he goes on a killing spree. I am sure that in his post-Hollywood film's after Blade: Trinity he made film's with his production company Amen Ra to include Ir.

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It will probably be prolonged because of "the job." Very seldom do co-ed partners on the police force ever fall in love . But the tension will always be there like Olivia Benson and Elliot t Stabler in Law &Order: Special Victims Unit.