Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. tonytony

tonytony New Member

my bad, sorry about that.

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Oh, OK then, hellspawn. No worries...

and, yeah, I know what you mean, but I still would like to see it. Personally, I don't think there's a guy out here who doesn't think that Jessica Biel is smokin' hot :lol: because, well, she really is...

http://people.ucsc.edu/~cjsmith/jessica.jpg

I mean, really! She IS fine!

Unfortunately, she USED to LOOK like this:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/75500/75850GLNK_w.jpg

I hope that this doesn't turn anyone off, but I was just curious anyway.

3. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:arrow: And I must say that Lee Daniels definitely has a "THING" for IR's first with Monster's Ball and now with Shadowboxer as well. There's IR stuff going on all over the place spliced in with graphic sex scenes and disturbing religious imagery! :shock:

As far as the main IR relationship between Cuba & Helen Mirren, it had it's moments but it was so short lived that the real chemistry was not even given time to develop. :cry:

The most significant IR relationship in the film to me was one of a FATHER/SON type between Cuba and the mobster's son. He was literally raising the boy as his own and that's something very RARE to see in film, A BLACK MAN RAISING A WHITE CHILD...and a MAN CHILD :shock: at that :!:

Other than that the movie seemed kind of quirky :roll: to me in a dark sort of way. Still I have to give props to Cuba as it seems he just might be on his way back. :wink:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Lexington

Lexington New Member

I'd like to see this one. Lee Daniels is really coming up.

5. nobledruali

Yep, he's getting there... :wink:

6. OmahaBoy2003

OmahaBoy2003 New Member

Werd. Gonna have to rent it since it's not being shown here.

7. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

8. nobledruali

:arrow: HEY PBT...I've posted about this flick a couple of times already. I think it's coming out on the 23rd of Feb. :wink: Links to my posts: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4389
    http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3772

9. OmahaBoy2003

OmahaBoy2003 New Member

I gotta see this.

10. nobledruali

:shock: Dayum PBT...how many white cutie pies you got playa :?: :!: :p

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I hope it is good.

12. shaft2k4

shaft2k4 Active Member

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

I wish I could chain Christina Ricci up in my basement. :lol:

She can make my black snake moan anyday.

14. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

Nobledruali:
    Dayum PBT...how many white cutie pies you got playa
    ........................................................................................

Quite a few. I meet new ones all the time but the main ones are female friends, ex-girlfriends who I'm still cool with, and "f*ck buddies" who I hook up with and party with and smoke & drink with from time to time. I met Kaarina at a party last week. The girl is a FREAK! It's the 2nd time in my life time I've gotten some within 48 hours of knowing a girl. I was kinda shocked, but hey, it's all good. She's not girlfriend material though, but she's cool to hang with. Im gonna add her to the f*ck buddy list...

15. nobledruali

Sounds good playa but be careful as always. :wink:

16. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

I don't know what to make of it either. What's this movie about? Hollywood's version for BDSM adherents? Or maybe it's for people who are dreaming about naked nymphomaniacs chained up for their disposal in their house? Or what? Or maybe is it just another movie trying to reinforce the idea that women who end up with black men must be nymphomaniac whores? I just don't get it ... [​IMG]

17. nobledruali

:idea: Hey Silver according to what little bit that I know about the movie Samuel Jackson's character has to take this rather drastic step with the chain and all to help cure Christina's character of her CONDITION. :shock: Also supposedly there is NO SEX (of course) between them but more a loving friendship develops instead.

18. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

Ah okay, I see ... and giving her some clothes would have put the success of the "cure" on jeopardy ... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But it's difficult to judge the movie based on a few short scenes anyway, I'm curious to hear some opinions once someone saw the whole thing.

19. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

I think they're trying to connote everything you've mentioned.

20. nobledruali

:idea: I'll review it when it comes out next month Silver. You know I'm gonna be all over it. :wink: