Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Silvercosma

Silvercosma New Member

:D Yes I know ...and your review will be greatly appreciated! [​IMG]

2. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Thanks Silver :!:

3. miizjuiicy

miizjuiicy New Member

4. Bryant

Bryant New Member

nice find MJ. that was a good one. :wink:

5. PeyBackTime8818

PeyBackTime8818 New Member

thanx for posting that aldis. very interesting to watch. i liked the part where they are walking and the white guy and black girl stare at them in a mean way lol. cool video. im a put it on my myspace. tessa and i love watching sh*t like that. the music was good too. it reminds me of a movie im planning on trying to write and direct for my film school. im gonna call it "black & white". its gonna be in black & white, not color. and its gonna be about interracial couples (black guys wit white girls) going through their everyday lives. LOTS of love scenes of course lol. I will obviously star as one of the characters. i just gotta get some of the FINE white girls at my school to sign up to be in it...

6. JAYKLEN+

JAYKLEN+ New Member

:roll: Such a fake shit, they don't even know how to act their smiles are soo fake. The girl in this clip isn't a cute vanilla but Mexican, UGH. :smt078

7. miizjuiicy

miizjuiicy New Member

Yeah,it looked kind of fake but they played it off good i have to say..It seemed like she wasn't really even feelin him like that FOREAL. But she don't look mexican to me,if she is,then okay...still look WHITE to me!!!

A good short movie...I know there is alot better ones out there.

Thats For sure

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

MJ if you can find a short flick on You Tube that has a Scandinavian woman from Iceland,Sweden,etc and a brother,let us know.

9. nobledruali

10. miizjuiicy

miizjuiicy New Member

11. nobledruali

:idea: Come to think of it I believe somebody from another site turned me on to it. :wink:

12. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

13. miizjuiicy

miizjuiicy New Member

14. Bryant

Bryant New Member

15. Bryant

Bryant New Member

16. PeyBackTime8818

well at least now they cant say me and mizz juiicy are the same person huh? lol

by the way my girlfriend tessa posted a similar booty dancing video on myspace that the guys on here found quite entertaining. As good as you shake it aldis, i'd have to say my girl has you beat lol. Although tessa had on regular panties, i enjoy your thong touch...NIIICE!

17. nobledruali

18. miizjuiicy

miizjuiicy New Member

Haha..Thanks you guys...But PEY! This wasn't my best dance,i can do a whole lot better,so save your breath talking about Tessa got me cause i saw her video.! LOL

Enyway,it was okay to me but i know i can do better than that.

I got singed to be in a rap video and imma but it in here soon as i get it :wink:

19. PeyBackTime8818

LOL yea tessa said the same. every girl says "i can do better than that" or "i can do better than her". well then DO IT. Why go 50%, give your all and really get down lol. and i think tessa has a crush on you lol. shes bi and said damn this girls got a nice body. but i told her i doubt u go both ways and where u live so that disapointed her. good luck with that rap video. glad to see you accomplishing the goals we talked about you wanting when we first met and got to know each other...

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

MJ, First Sight is all good. Hope there is more soon.